The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

boltcat

Broken In
Guys if any of you are planning to get 5 series, I'd suggest wait a bit. I think Samsung may launch new series S03 and S04 sometime soon. I found it accidentally.

See here : -
*gyazo.com/03141cc12e011539347431af144f4116.png

To find yourself, go to searchModel and type NP550 in the box and click search.

They haven't updated the website yet with those new models, but these models are in their database. I tried searching on the internet but no info is there about the newer models, so who knows what new features they might include in the newer ones. (I am hoping for a 17 incher and Full HD :) )

17 inch model starts with NP550P7C.

girishpaiv

Journeyman
Haha I just SOLD my inspiron 15R SE lap for a loss of only near 1k :mrgreen::twisted:

Now gonna buy Samsung 550p i7 version :razz:
Hope this big decision i took wont make me regret in any sense other than the backlit(no big deal for me:p)

What say guys??

Lemme move on and buy samsung soon enuf so as to not miss the extra 1 year warranty ??:wink:

Hope samsung has good enuf service somewhere less but near dell. :|

Thanks to aaaaaaaaaall f you guyszzzz :)

Finally It reached my home..the 550p i7 version. :-D :razz:

But am back at my collage so cant even have a look of it now!!:-(:-x
(luckily will get the 1 yr extra warranty..now have to register online for it!! )

Total : 58k
Free Goodies:usb mouse,samsung bag,cooling pad,4gb pendrive,keyboard protector,headphone.

will go home this friday to get it :p

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Finally It reached my home..the 550p i7 version. :-D :razz:

But am back at my collage so cant even have a look of it now!!:-(:-x
(luckily will get the 1 yr extra warranty..now have to register online for it!! )

Total : 58k
Free Goodies:usb mouse,samsung bag,cooling pad,4gb pendrive,keyboard protector,headphone.

will go home this friday to get it :p

cool beans :D congratz dude :):-D:-D:lol::razz::-o:p
what do u think how much is that 1 year extra warranty we can extent it also in future...i think it should be 2000 only :D top most anybody know ??

dan4u

Took Off!!!
dan4u why you are going with i7 version? what happened to i5 version?

read my other posts, basically when ever I played mp3, bf3 or gta iv, there used to be fps drops only when plugged-in, on battery it worked fine. less demanding games like nfs hp or hawx 2 worked fine when plugged-in or on battery.

and it seems i7 users aren't facing this issue.

I don't have em:-(:|

so what games have you played?

pratyush997

Inactive
^^JC2,JC,GTA iv..:lol:

ANybody?????????????
Play gta iv MP???
:cool:

IF anybody want to buy this lappy online!!!
Theitdepot - Samsung NP550P5C-S02IN 15.6inch Laptop (Core I7, 8GB, 1TB, 2GB Graphic Card, WIN 7 HP)<<i7
Theitdepot - Samsung NP550P5C-S01IN 15.6inch Laptop (Core I5, 6GB, 1TB, 2GB Graphic Card, WIN 7 HP)<<i5

Theodre

In the zone
Guys i just ordered the i5 version in the afternoon.:wink: It seems my order wasn't placed right before!! (But it is now :-D:lol::p) It is hoped to be in my home before next week :)

Top Bottom