The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

demolisher48

Journeyman
okay sokay. In starting I played NFS HP,throttling after every 10mis. Now days Just hanging in TDF. Though i have controller i I am not playing much.

hey you can try the bottle caps. put 4 cold drink bottle caps under laptop for ventilation. then go to control panel power options & in advanced in process power management select max. process & instead of 100 put like 60.this will reduce your processor speed & may reduce throttling helped me a lot

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@demolisher48: I tried. Still throttling but not like after every 10mins,lil improvement,after every 12-13mins. Thanks for your help bro

nishannazer

Right off the assembly line
thanks for all the post.special thanks to har..proud to be samsung owner:)))

most remarkable is the awsome screen and looouud sound..
is there more options to adjust subwoofer and other sound setting?

Theodre

In the zone
Guys i recieved my first communication after the ordering of the i5 version!:) They say the model isn't here on kerala:-( So they are shipping it from jaipur:| So i had to sign a form of kerala value added taxes form:| They said they need the owners signature in order to pass the check post:) The thing is, am happy to know that its on it's way:p

HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE WINDOWS 8 UPGRADE OFFER FOR 699 INR :):):):)

pratyush997

Inactive
thanks for all the post.special thanks to har..proud to be samsung owner:)))

most remarkable is the awsome screen and looouud sound..
is there more options to adjust subwoofer and other sound setting?
^^Hit Fn+F1 !!BTW Congrats

Guys i recieved my first communication after the ordering of the i5 version!:) They say the model isn't here on kerala:-( So they are shipping it from jaipur:| So i had to sign a form of kerala value added taxes form:| They said they need the owners signature in order to pass the check post:) The thing is, am happy to know that its on it's way:p

HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE WINDOWS 8 UPGRADE OFFER FOR 699 INR :):):):)
Yup I registered!!BTW Why u gettin ur lappy shipped from JAipur??

*i.imgur.com/MlULM.png
FTW
Running Win 8 AND Ubuntu!! on VM .....Both working Smooth!

OP
har

har

In the zone
okay sokay. In starting I played NFS HP,throttling after every 10mis. Now days Just hanging in TDF. Though i have controller i I am not playing much.

OK now this is really really strange. I have been playing hot pursuit for two days now and it was butter smooth. Max CPU Temp only 86 degrees. :| Maybe you should get your laptop checked for some problems :-?

pratyush997

Inactive
Is this the reason of FPS Drops??
*img.techpowerup.org/120804/nvidia_20120804_142551.png
BIOS-Invalid??
Did a benchmark of JC2 again got better results donno know why????
*i.imgur.com/KTwL1.jpg
Lappy has 3 sata port!!
*i.imgur.com/uk2iG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom