The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

sakii

\m/ \m/
Update:- lenovo y580 will be lauched in India pretty soon as said by lenovo CC but they don't have any price info ...they are suggesting me to get z580 over y580 lol..- gt 630 over gtx660 ...dafaq.
so It goddamn sure that sammy is only choice left......

Dude....... U knw I had seen this LENOVO Y580 on US site more than a month ago.... and our lenovo INDIA CC had no idea abt it...from past 1 month they are telling only 1 thing........It will launch in INDIA very soon. 1 CC told me tht by the begining of JULY it will be INDIA.... :-D:-D so u can now judge their awareness level.

Maddy_AzAd

Broken In
@xOvErClOcKeRx: Are you from Bangalore? Then we can buy 550p together and get a better deal..

@All: If you are from Bangalore and decided on Samsung 550p then message me. We can get a better bargain together.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
lenovo y580 with GTX 660M is no where in internet, how can it be in someone's local market. :lol:
you mean Indian online markets ?
also not in any news, reviews, price info etc.
ain't the laptop being sold in US with 660m? i do see it on lenovo us site.
we live in india, our currency is INR not USD.

you just said internet, you never mentioned you were talking about indian markets. so a bit of misunderstanding. apologies.

Usui1811

uıɐƃɐ ʇou 'ʇıɥs ɥo
So of this laptop we are talking about (since like 3 pages now), does it actually available in India ? can anyone say it for sure. Or are we just hitting the bush ?

Whatever be it, lenovo has made its move, so there will be a laptop coming to India shortly, be it GTX 660 or something else. Now waiting for HP. Come on HP, show us what you have got.

OP
har

har

In the zone
Skyrim running fluently at 50fps at ultra high settings. It recommended ultra high setting for my laptop so I tried it :-D And 50fps !! :mrgreen: And there is hardly any fan noise

BTW if someone tried the new beta drivers please update on performance.:wink:

So know I've got to decide b/w Sony Vaio SVS15116GN (78k) and Samsung NP550 (57k).

According to a Sony Vaio S series Owners' lounge thread, vaio's battery life is a meager 2.45-3 hrs...Can anyone please confirm Sammy's (i7) battery life (normal use with wlan/low brightness)???

You will get around 5 hours :-D

rider

as Kratos
^^^lenovo will launch y580 soon in India as said by lenovo CC but prices may be on higher side

There is no official information of launching, most probably it will not. And we can can not believe info of one user. Lenovo distributor nehru place delhi don't even know about its info new Y580 releasing is much far.
And if it get launch it would be definitively not of 67k as Z580 with GT 630M that price, as per US retail price of Z580 core-i7 and without GT 630M base model is of $1299 and base model of Y580 is $1499.

can any one confirm weather MSI GE60 is available at nehru place or not?????

Call SMC international.

rider

as Kratos
you can even talk to cc on 18003000990

I dont believe on CC they don't know anything except the info they get on their computer. I can read one user checked lenovo distributor nehru place, new delhi and they have no info. BTW what is your budget? you are going offtopic better to talk about this in laptop queries thread, this thread is talk about samsung laptops.

arani

whiz kid
@all

any shop in hyderabad and/or kolkata offering the i5 variant @50k or less?? please notify...ty..

dan4u

Took Off!!!
I obviously meant a review for the 15.6" Samsung one, not the Lenovo Y580 everyone seems to be talking about here.

check out this review, its a detailed one and in German, use Google translate,
they have given low marks for the display but that's because they are using a 1366x768 resolution display.

rekrow

Broken In
hey everyone i've been following this thread for quite some time now but i'm new to the forum, made an account so i can do a group buy with someone from bangalore :p

@All: If you are from Bangalore and decided on Samsung 550p then message me. We can get a better bargain together.

i'm from bangalore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom