The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

ratul

█████████████████
@dan - flipkart prices are super high...ebay was f9

yes, i myself looking for a 2TB one, but waiting for the day when 2TB is available @ ₹5.4k.. :p
many of the analysts are saying that the same cheap era (when 1TB once reached ₹3.5k last year), could be seen by the start of next year, let's hope for it.. :pray:

pratyush997

Inactive
yes....lappy ain't made for deserts....btw...how much fps did u got in bf3 ?

yes, i myself looking for a 2TB one, but waiting for the day when 2TB is available @ ₹5.4k.. :p
many of the analysts are saying that the same cheap era (when 1TB once reached ₹3.5k last year), could be seen by the start of next year, let's hope for it.. :pray:
2 tb hdd cost$ 6.9 k on ebay...under deals section...

2 tb hdd cost$ 6.9 k on ebay...under deals section...

dan4u

Took Off!!!
yes....lappy ain't made for deserts....btw...how much fps did u got in bf3 ?

oh.... too bad man, so gaming rig then ....bf3 fps ranged between 33-45 most of the time in high settings(not ultra), I had posted about it in page 98 post #2936 (pics are in spoiler)

pratyush997

Inactive
oh.... too bad man, so gaming rig then ....bf3 fps ranged between 33-45 most of the time in high settings(not ultra), I had posted about it in page 98 post #2936 (pics are in spoiler)
...no rig man...dad told no more faqin gaming...n halved the super faqin budget ...so i will getting hp amd apu a8 lappy...it got dGpu and iGpu....forgot it name...it cost around 33k

dexbg

Journeyman
I registered for the Samsung Extended warranty offer a few days ago and received a confirmation email as well but no communication after that.

Today I registered my Laptop at the Samsung website and its still showing only the 12 months std. warranty and no extended warranty.??

ujjwal007

Lost in games
I registered for the Samsung Extended warranty offer a few days ago and received a confirmation email as well but no communication after that.

Today I registered my Laptop at the Samsung website and its still showing only the 12 months std. warranty and no extended warranty.??

same here...just got the email and nothing :|

drkrack

Broken In
hey, drkrack which model hv u bought( i5/i7)?
also hv u tried playin some games?
........Dude im seriously considering buying it.
PLEASE HELP.........anybody?

I bought the i7 model
Not playing much games other than NFS <30 minutes, I don't intend to..
No much heating
Very good performance
Buy with closed eyes
Overheating is only issue with high end games

@ujjwal how to avail 1 yr additional warranty?
Registered with samsung but warranty information shows only one year!
Called up CC they told it will be updated soon, and we'll get a confirmation email
Nothing came so far...

ujjwal007

Lost in games
I bought the i7 model
Not playing much games other than NFS <30 minutes, I don't intend to..
No much heating
Very good performance
Buy with closed eyes
Overheating is only issue with high end games

@ujjwal how to avail 1 yr additional warranty?
Registered with samsung but warranty information shows only one year!
Called up CC they told it will be updated soon, and we'll get a confirmation email
Nothing came so far...

yeah its happening with high end games only.....did u registered to there 1+ year warranty page? if so..you should get a confirmation email...thats it...we all got only that... waiting for these phone call !!:cool: give them 2 days.... i got mine in 2 days!!

drkrack

Broken In
Where is the 1+ yr warranty Page?
Couldn't find anywhere..
Can you please provide the link?

In extended warranty Page it asks for Pack number..
I don't know how to get it?

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman
The link is working fine for me. You can go to this page
*www.samsungindiaestore.com/Product...IIX987fs62h0yr9df4g380ty0tt32r45en674Oty00ui0

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Where is the 1+ yr warranty Page?
Couldn't find anywhere..
Can you please provide the link?

In extended warranty Page it asks for Pack number..
I don't know how to get it?
here is the link Samsung Laptop - Additional Warranty Offer
@abhishek your link is not working!! drkrack you can do so using that link hurry up!!

Top Bottom