The Reality of State bank of india - Review of horrifying service quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

udayrana83

The simple rule i understood from my experience with SBI is that :

" Keep your COOL even if the SBI officers abuse you, insult you or harass you. Coz friends they have birth rights to do so and learn the fact that its not theirs but your fault that you opened your account in their bank. Never ARGUE with anyone, not even a chapraasi in SBI or your work is DOOMED for eternity. Don't believe me, try at your own risk and you'll know !! "

Last edited by a moderator:

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Guys I have been a SBI customer for the past 10 years or so.. I opened a savings account when I was in my 4th standard
Trust me.. The service is much much better now.. You should have seen their service some 3-4 years ago man... It was really bad... The trademark of the bank was the long queues even outside the bank .. But now it has improved now..

din

Tribal Boy
Actually it depends. I have accounts in 3 SBI branches. And the experience is all different at these branches. Some employees think they are superior, but my experience so far is good (SBI customer for the last 10 yrs).

And freshseasons is correct, the service level is changed a lot.

tejass

tHe rEacTioN iS hEaTinG
i dont trust this..this must be ur personal views! coz SBI service has improved alot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom