The Photography Thread

No, we can actually bring whatever camera we like. I technically don't have a camera with me because....well I don't own one as of now. But quite honestly, kit prices are 20-30K cheaper here.

(Totally out of context, I purchased a Samsung 850 Evo 500 gig SSD here for 12000)

Link to proof?
I went to Turkey just 3 weeks ago,no issues at all taking photos unless its a recent development

Proof for what ? I said that we can bring whatever camera we want.

No, we can actually bring whatever camera we like. I technically don't have a camera with me because....well I don't own one as of now. But quite honestly, kit prices are 20-30K cheaper here.

(Totally out of context, I purchased a Samsung 850 Evo 500 gig SSD here for 12000)

Ohh I thought you meant that dslrs and pro cameras arent allowed to take photos of European monuments anymore,was quite shocked :D

Well, the problem is with buying stuff. Since I'm in Europe(i.e. Switzerland), but not in European Union, there are some problems while buying stuff from Germany/France/Italy(For native citizens mostly, otherwise tourist visa will allow you to buy and take stuff duty free between EU/EFTA countries, but since I have a student visa, I may have to pay some taxes, even though Switzerland is a member of EFTA).

Last edited:

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Ohh I thought you meant that dslrs and pro cameras arent allowed to take photos of European monuments anymore,was quite shocked :D
On 9 July 2015, the European Parliament might destroy photography.

The Freedom of taking photos in public places is under attack. Until now, in most countries in Europe you were safe to take and publish photographs that are taken from public ground – This is called Freedom of Panorama. When you were on vacation, you could take a photo from the London Eye and share it with your friends on Facebook*. If someone wanted to pay you for using this photo, that was okay as well. Both is about to change may destroy photography as we know it.

*www.change.org/p/european-parliament-save-the-freedom-of-photography

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Random shooting with Moto G 2 (amateurs with shitty cameras are allowed, right?)

*farm1.staticflickr.com/490/19304528531_48b412977f_o.jpg

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] - The first two Matheran pics are awesome. others are great too.

*c1.staticflickr.com/1/549/19274939906_64d8c80a96_c.jpg

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
really..where is the twin tower in mumbai...I thought is petronas tower :)

They are about 10 mins walking distance from Mumbai Central Railway Stn.

a couple of old pics with the twin towers.

*c2.staticflickr.com/6/5498/11275198043_bdc3cb0ff3_c.jpg
*c2.staticflickr.com/8/7346/9229422094_3b593f0129_b.jpg

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I've been shooting a lot on my mobile these days. Its noisy, not as quick to focus but its available at all times. Plus you have instagram, i still dislike filters but it is a good way to post process things like contrast, highlights and all

*instagram.com/p/4raPMdiq3j/

Top Bottom