The Photography Thread

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Great collection Inci ...you have come quit far in getting equipments :D congrats for D810

I am following a portrait photography lesson on youtube...and they shoot with just canon 550D and 50mm ...and produce awesome images.
*www.flickr.com/photos/peopleofplatt

Hey sujoy,why dont we make a new thread purely to share photography lesson/tips etc links etc
or even a youtube playlist and post the link here

I would love some more tips on Prime lens photography!! :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
@kkn I actually follow only 2 youtube streams
1. Thenikonguy - Matt Granger -> *www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5Hf6_JIzb3HpiJQGqs8cQ
2. Weeklyimogen - *www.youtube.com/channel/UCjTRZIahNTQ26q3T1gipqrw

you can try them..

*drscdn.500px.org/photo/110914175/m%3D900/c6acc6f418a8ef79c8b393a707a8eaae
Photograph Home Sweet Home by Harshil Sharma on 500px

*drscdn.500px.org/photo/110913975/m%3D900/4e81dd979b96a7a542e5c08eb4603562
Photograph High Command by Harshil Sharma on 500px

*drscdn.500px.org/photo/110913973/m%3D900/5c215c0ea7921d697f4a07e35f57ea02
Photograph Ray of Color by Harshil Sharma on 500px

*drscdn.500px.org/photo/110913971/m%3D900/515d7740f3f03a4d8d25b7a0b9b7f6d7
Photograph Unconsidered fractal by Harshil Sharma on 500px

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
*c1.staticflickr.com/9/8768/18317632341_dce71c9eef_z.jpgPassing time by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

I finally got my timeslice photo right. This is just me stacking all the images in layers in photoshop and then cutting the slices one by one

- - - Updated - - -

Cool, will upload the pics to dropbox. I made one time slice, will share from laptop

Seems we have many great coders. Will upload the files to a dropbox and share

This is the timeslice that I made

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=138735]HARSHIL[/MENTION] only 3rd one is great..

nice attempt amlan...although I am not yet sure how it is said to be a photography, its more like a creative art

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I finally got my timeslice photo right. This is just me stacking all the images in layers in photoshop and then cutting the slices one by one
So the ones you posted before wasn't yours??? I thought that's yours... :)
This one isn't as impressive as the ones you posted before.

@HARSHIL only 3rd one is great..

nice attempt amlan...although I am not yet sure how it is said to be a photography, its more like a creative art

Thanks buddy :)

- - - Updated - - -

*c1.staticflickr.com/9/8768/18317632341_dce71c9eef_z.jpgPassing time by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

- - - Updated - - -

Its good but I think the clouds displaced significantly between the shots. And try using at least 30-50 shots to make it look smooth. You may also want to learn scripting in Photoshop.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
There is scripting in photoshop?

yeah , ive only used the Macro programming function before to watermark multiple images
takes a bit of effort but saves alot of time

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

good effort!! I guess such images need alot of effort and time !!

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
+1 for the effort but slice #2 & #3 feels a little odd among the rest.
[MENTION=140941]harshilsharma63[/MENTION] - 3rd one looks great.
I still need to figure out how to post process these before making the slices. One wrong PP and you get a weird looking slice

Thanks buddy :)

- - - Updated - - -

Its good but I think the clouds displaced significantly between the shots. And try using at least 30-50 shots to make it look smooth. You may also want to learn scripting in Photoshop.

Cloud displacement had to happen. Its strange, for a timelapsr you pray for clouds as they move fast, for a time slice those clouds make the image weird

quan chi

mortal kombat
@ izzikio_rage good picture.
*s12.postimg.org/9klfylwxp/Sight_2015_06_04_181443_050.jpg

Last edited:

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
I still need to figure out how to post process these before making the slices. One wrong PP and you get a weird looking slice

Its the colour balance thats off across the pics:- warm - cool - cool/neutral - warm - warm - warm - warm - neutral.

Nice first try nevertheless. :)

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Its the colour balance thats off across the pics:- warm - cool - cool/neutral - warm - warm - warm - warm - neutral.

Nice first try nevertheless. :)
Thanks

I'll try the white balance thing. Maybe that's the problem.

Cool pics quan chi, you seem to be visiting many temples

Top Bottom