The Photography Thread

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
there are many types of stereoscopic (3D) glasses. Shutter and Polarised are commonly used in movies. Anaglyphic is used for print media and is a little outdated for movies.

chitvan

Journeyman
Sunset

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424894487083.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424894487083.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 87

sujoyp

Grand Master
nice one chitvan

@gen I am not sure if I liked your pic of not :D cant decide
the sunlight effect is nice..childrens going to park is also good ...but overall quality I dint like

nac

Aspiring Novelist
It's better if you upload in image hosting site and share the link here. All I see is just a "dot". I think there is a problem with uploading directly here. It was the same with angie's upload, first I couldn't see it. After a day, I could see the image.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I finally gave the two lens macro shot a try ... turned out pretty decent

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8562/16462674397_85ec5281c3_c.jpgIn the details by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

Will need to improve this further. It seems that very high shutter speed is required to combat motion blur and it requires a lot of light

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Harshil, Yeah, second one looks kinda artsy. :)

Shot some months ago, I like this photograph. First time trying to post from flickr. :) Pretty much as-is photograph. Tried to do some PP, I don't know... original is better than my edited version.
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8623/16674087732_a293920216_o.jpgIMG_4507 by Surauna, on Flickr

Top Bottom