The Photography Thread

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
@sujoyp, izzikio_rage, srkmish - Thanks , glad you guys like it.

@srkmish - "Storm's coming mr wayne" - mean what ?

@izzikio_rage - Not HDR but its a composite of 2. I haven't yet figured to create a HDR without generating a lot of noise.
Night Street photography is something I want to try but I feel very awkward, I am the only one with camera in hand & people give those stares like I'm doing something weird.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Gen, You have unique using of WB in your picture... :)

What's the resolution gen, it seems wider than 16:9.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
@gen: the mood of the pic is like an impending storm. And in TDKR, selina says to bruce " storm's coming mr wayne" :p

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Gen, You have unique using of WB in your picture... :)

What's the resolution gen, it seems wider than 16:9.

The WB, was auto for all. Later in PP, I was trying to get a cinematic colouring look for the last 3. There the aspect ratio is 2.35:1 not including the black bars.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7377/11820509434_37a16d8af9_c.jpg
Lamps in the breeze by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3722/11597680936_03a49f3a62_c.jpg
Early morning jogs by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
thanks everyone ... Here is one more from a recent trip

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2852/11857148993_e4e93a8b26_c.jpg
Hanging by a thread by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

@izzikio_rage - Both are great. I like the way the 2nd one looks so super sharp.

I got slammed by Sujoy here about how much noise I was getting, The same thing was repeated by people across other forums too. I usually tried to reduce the noise by crazy amounts of noise reduction, making the images soft ... again a stupid move. So finally went back to the basics, still trying to shoot right

sujoyp

Grand Master
@amlan the sharpness and colors are good but need a better subject :)

@medico ...bird is sharp...but howz the background soo black...u cleaned it manually

nac

Aspiring Novelist
These two were shot when shooting for bokeh photo project.

*imageshack.com/a/img545/3637/7sh4.jpg

*imageshack.com/a/img41/755/zfnh.jpg

sujoyp

Grand Master
@nac need better subject in 1st one...try rose rather then this flower with selective coloring...will look good ;)

a_medico

Chillum Baba
@amlan the sharpness and colors are good but need a better subject :)

@medico ...bird is sharp...but howz the background soo black...u cleaned it manually

yes. reduced its exposure and brightness and there was too much of distraction which cannot be cloned

Top Bottom