The Photography Thread

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
Hey guys..m a true beginner in photography..not aware of exposure sort of terms..but love to know them..
just trying to cool off my urge..so here i go..
Flickr: Vamsidhar '-''s Photostream
:mrgreen:
need some feedback..so that i can pursue..

haha..used a lot of strong words..i think so..

sujoyp

Grand Master
no problem :D we all began someday

what r ur gears bro....

u have tried good with light with long exposure...try to perfect it :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
ook then u wont get loong exposures in ur gear....just capture anything u think is beautiful...enjoy photography

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
actly..it has something 'long shutter' mode for low light scenes..so tried wid that..
thank u fr taking ur time.. @sujoyp !!
:razz:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Arian,
Grass looks fine, but the sky is not, esp. left hand side looks smudgy (kinda painting)... Probably little over editing...

arian29

In the zone
Was just experimenting with HDR, the first pic.. it's just one pic.. i made two copies of it, increased the exposure in one and decreased in the other , then used photometrix to merge it.. lol fake hdr.. didn't work.. :twisted: the last one is proper hdr by using bracketing :)

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
@abhidev This was my first try. I did not use tripod but placed the camera on wall

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8297/7757713918_924c1cc735_z.jpg
Clouds HDR by marvelprash, on Flickr

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8434/7757542108_b82b93fd2a_c.jpg
HDR - Clouds by marvelprash, on Flickr

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Guys um im not a great photographer but here are some of the shots clicked with my new SX150.
IMG_0045.jpgIMG_0054.jpgIMG_0060.jpgIMG_0063.jpgIMG_0065.jpgIMG_0069.jpgIMG_0077.jpgIMG_0085.jpgIMG_0095.jpgIMG_0102.jpg

*i.imgur.com/pys86l.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/5Sjbel.jpg?1

Lol Mud
*i.imgur.com/wqzz2l.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/Kj7Ozl.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/FRE09l.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/zxxfXl.jpg?1

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Only the dog picture has come out good (you could've taken little away from the dog - looks kinda bloated effect). There wasn't sufficient light, and I think all the images are handheld. Try when there is enough light and use tripod or leave the camera in a table or something when you are shooting slower than 1/30th of a second.

Don't block the flash light. Give some room, so that the lens hood won't block the flash light. Second set is better than the first...

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Only the dog picture has come out good (you could've taken little away from the dog - looks kinda bloated effect). There wasn't sufficient light, and I think all the images are handheld. Try when there is enough light and use tripod or leave the camera in a table or something when you are shooting slower than 1/30th of a second.

Don't block the flash light. Give some room, so that the lens hood won't block the flash light. Second set is better than the first...

What about the yellow flower??
Okay,so i din't understand what 1/30th and stuff

Top Bottom