The Photography Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
@chitvan....I am really ur big fan...just the kind of pic I wanna take:grin:..good work

@INS-ANI...I passed in 2007..I came back to my hometown Nagpur..
U want any info just mail me at sujoypp@gmail.com..or put up a messege

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
I feel silly to post this image.. but this is one of my cooking experiments.. came out edible :)
*lh5.ggpht.com/_FszDxDFtyog/S_C7_tqiPRI/AAAAAAAAAjw/XlGWO7Mh1DA/s640/khana.jpg

Prateesh

Broken In
Hi to all photography geeks :)

I ready to buy my first digi cam and insanely in love with Canon sx210 IS. Should I buy it considering I am a beginner? I will be using mostly for my trip etc .... Please suggest !!!

ps: Can someone tell me the street price for it.

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
Nothing new about this image, just wanted to post it in B/W as it looks distinct in this format.
*lh3.ggpht.com/_FszDxDFtyog/S_E5o1ZSpZI/AAAAAAAAAko/fQ4Aasi1LRQ/s800/cat%20bw%20%5B%5D%20%5B%5D.jpg

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@INS-ANI, first time to a CAT-scan, I would like to say WOW!!!

Gr8 image!!!

How about giving some color, red or light green to her eyes only :rolleyes:

But, really very cute pic.

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
@ cool.. thanks
@rhitwick.. giving color to her eye will take away its innocence on the face.
Red will give a devil look to a cute face. tried to darken the eye.. but then it
becomes a zombie...

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Some more of the similar pics:
*lh3.ggpht.com/_FszDxDFtyog/S_GjSSqAPHI/AAAAAAAAAmk/PAjse3bvB3k/s512/4%20%5B%5D.jpg
*lh6.ggpht.com/_FszDxDFtyog/S_GjU3W5BMI/AAAAAAAAAmo/eEObJBE7Vrs/s512/5%20%5B%5D.jpg
*lh3.ggpht.com/_FszDxDFtyog/S_GjWGMFofI/AAAAAAAAAms/DuV5j4ikgQg/s512/6%20%5B%5D.jpg

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@rhitwick.. giving color to her eye will take away its innocence on the face.
U've got one innocent pic, right? Keep it as it is. And make other copies of it.
Red will give a devil look to a cute face.
I'm talking about exact this thing. Red, Green and Blue gives different meaning to photos when used in eyes.

And, here u've made the photo b/w, so a gr8 opportunity to bring some other meaning to it.

I would request you to edit the photo and make three copies of it with changing the eye color to red, green and blue only.....oh and very light yellow too. (that makes it four)

Let the whole pic stay in b/w, but change only the eyes :smile:
Would u do it plz, just for experiment, don't u want to see how she looks that way

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
I will try it. i checked a red eye last night and it was quite different from what i had expected.

Will post them as soon as i can.

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
@rhitwick
Thanks man for the advice.. i learnt something.

Here are the images you asked for:
*lh3.ggpht.com/_FszDxDFtyog/S_O5nlFpW6I/AAAAAAAAAng/Mn6bj1_EkxA/s800/c2.jpg

*lh4.ggpht.com/_FszDxDFtyog/S_O5oWrny7I/AAAAAAAAAnk/x2qRNJuoyMA/s800/c3.jpg

*lh5.ggpht.com/_FszDxDFtyog/S_O5rVpcOWI/AAAAAAAAAno/tBAt_mM5o_w/s800/c1.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Have tried to keep the iris sensitivity.
will upload yellow later.. the one i made has poor color.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@INS-ANI,
WOW!!!
Green one came really good. Red is too much, make it as light as green one. Blue is hard to find.

Use sky-blue color to fill eye. I think you have used navy blue.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
*i124.photobucket.com/albums/p8/animator21/cat1.jpg

*i124.photobucket.com/albums/p8/animator21/cat2.jpg

*i124.photobucket.com/albums/p8/animator21/cat12.jpg

Photos by INS-ANI. Edited them a little.

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
@rhitwick.. Didn't realize red was too filled up.. was editing on college CRT. But now i see the difference.
And you know what.. i had to learn to recolor on Photoshop, but guess i should have had a bit more patience with color selection.
I will correct the same and get back with more color combinations.

@ chirag
Thanks, now i have a quality to match to.
PS: the second Red eye looks better.. its not too sharp wrt background.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

@COOL
I agree, B/W can display clarity much better than color.

@all.. As of unforeseen circumstances, i have an exam to appear :( before i clear my BE. Will try to give my creativity a break before it reaches cloud 7.

Will continue more just after the exams, and i have quite a few targets.
How about a coal mine? :)

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Just before i pause , this is my last pic..
Was trying something abstract when power was out
*lh3.ggpht.com/_FszDxDFtyog/S_QV4ZDpIfI/AAAAAAAAAoc/0lns3_0E_lk/s640/DSC01599%20%5B%5D.JPG

toofan

Technomancer
Use of this finger is controversial. Hey these cats might have look more better with some different composition.

Top Bottom