The Photography Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
@INS-INI...The 1st pic the perfect abstract...great shot
but i must say that the reflection didnt come up good...the candle is not looking good...please try something different...

I will try too soon :))

@Cool G5 here is a pic I tried

*lh3.ggpht.com/_9a5lKZR2-08/S_bQyVYrRPI/AAAAAAAAFLA/2qIHVy34BYM/s800/FLOWER%20SHOW%20JAN%2007%20016.jpg

Last edited:
OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
:( Later.. i have been reminded of my karma.karma with camera is not what is need of the hour.
Have locked my camera in almirah, discharged battery.. :(

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
@sujyop
Nice editing, but i guess the focus on image can be better if you change the whitish outer layer of the frame. I guess a darker shade will look better.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@INS-INI...ya actually I have not decided upon the frame yet..just trying
This thing I tried again...with some post processing done and a darker frame

*lh4.ggpht.com/_9a5lKZR2-08/S_dvDjWWemI/AAAAAAAAFL0/B7ar8cbYMjM/s800/Picture%20002.jpg

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@sujoy - Nice. Next time try to click flowers of same color as the black 7 white version shows different tones of monochrome flowers.

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
This one with darker frame looks good.
:)):))There's one this i read this semester of my engineering in Audio Video Eng., that is our eye sees relative brightness and absolute chromatic.:)):))

toofan

Technomancer
Cool: I was also amazed by the blur i get from this lens even at f 5.6.
The round curved line you can see in image is his tail.
I would have went much closer to it but a child disturbed him and he left away.

sujoyp

Grand Master
18-105 nikkor lense is the kit lense with D90 isnt it??

I have a very noob question:smile:

Can we take Wideangle and macro shorts with 18-55 kit lens given with D5000??
Wide means what we get with 10k compact cam...and macro means like 10-15cm close:p and I know it can zoom 3x:smile:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@sujoy - Yes, 18-105mm is the kit lens which comes with D90. You can definitely take wide angle shots with the kit lens as well as macro shots but getting a dedicated macro 7 wideangle(fisheye) lens will be much better.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@sujoy - Nothing apart from zoom. Getting a higher zoom lens is always preferable to get good Depth of Field & covering from distance.

toofan

Technomancer
@CoolG5 thanks

soo apart from zoom what advantage does a 18-105 have over 18-55 lense??

This lens is consistantly sharp throughout the focal length.
if you don't bother changing lens then 18-55 mm can be paired with 55-250 mm which gives a variety of zoom range and the money difference is quite less.

at the same time 18-105 mm can be paired with 75-300 mm which is very high quality lens and about 26k.(which i am looking for but after 50 mm 1.8 lens).

Top Bottom