The Photography Thread

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
@CoolG5 & INS-Ani. Thank you.
It is the Neeraru dam at Valparai (near Pollachi) in Coimbatore district.

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
Captured the violent rain yesterday.. here's one of the good shot..
*lh6.ggpht.com/_FszDxDFtyog/S-Twp1Qm7XI/AAAAAAAAAe4/HnwhhyTdD4s/s640/14.jpg

toofan

Technomancer
Nice image both of you.

I too tried to capture the sunset yesterday but the wind blue and all clouds went away.

this is when clouds in sky and I ran 7 km away from my place to capture it.
1st shot.
*img69.imageshack.us/img69/3026/dsc0093pk.jpg

After that wind blue and the day ended with this.
*img532.imageshack.us/img532/508/dsc0128w.jpg

Stuge

Youngling
title :happy mom's day

*farm5.static.flickr.com/4033/4591894056_784c699949.jpg

*farm5.static.flickr.com/4034/4591264003_2b74a7dc33.jpg

@toofan awesome images :)

will try to comment later when I will get time .

toofan

Technomancer
Thanks stuge and cool.

Stuge wonderful abstract. Superb shot and the effect you provided. Are you moving toward abstract or this is just an exception.

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
A snap of Khadakwasla Dam, pune. Taken by a friend and edited by me.
*lh5.ggpht.com/_FszDxDFtyog/S-dvrmMvTCI/AAAAAAAAAg0/0CtbxeLg_EM/s640/wassup3168.jpg

*lh6.ggpht.com/_FszDxDFtyog/S-dvxCniBvI/AAAAAAAAAg4/iAojiukMQ8M/s640/wassup31681.jpg

sujoyp

Grand Master
Wow we have some great dawn scenes...great work by Toofan and INS-ANI

@toofan...ur 1st pic is too good...which cam do u use??

@stuge...Ur pic is perfect...good work:smile:

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
@rhitwick
here is what you want:
*lh5.ggpht.com/_FszDxDFtyog/S-ehtafoQtI/AAAAAAAAAhs/l71-lbxseGU/s720/wassup3168.jpg
And IMO this was taken around 5 in the evening, only a fortnight ago.
@others.. thanks!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@INS-ANI, why such a red tint? or this is how it looked in the morning...

If only the sun could be avoided anyhow....
rest, the settings and environment looks beautiful

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
Its original pic taken from a mobile cam. It was a casual pic.
I will try to remove the sun, but as resolution is already quite small hence not much space left to maneuver.

Krow

Crowman
Nice to see that the standard of photography is improving, even the newer photographers are improving a lot. Keep going people. :)

toofan, I am waiting for you to go on your next trip somewhere in the Himalayas. Then you can unleash your D90. Nice pics of your kiddo! :D

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
This is Not my Image, but posting as of architectural beauty of the construction..
*lh6.ggpht.com/_FszDxDFtyog/S-pGbmdxUwI/AAAAAAAAAik/bQb7xJIHe4o/s640/1.jpg

This is the institute i will be joining soon for my masters!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@INS-ANI - Nice man.

Charred Dadar Station

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3392/4601848122_95178dcfcf_o.jpg

A fire broke out in evening today at Dadar station & I got an opportunity to take some photographs. I was late on the scene spot so could not capture the wild flames which I saw in a video camera of a colleague. Still the image explains the inferno.

chitvan

Journeyman
*images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAABkNWA_OcJG4CV4JUMGSdL2G4w3paul1ydEFjMLBPJ3g-23bFHFreEsmR_YwWFdpaNmjPIKWoFjGnYgDKWkuOeIAm1T1UJSsDr5KmDEs-9UsaVGelftb6EyA.jpg

sujoyp

Grand Master
@INS-INI....hey u r joining I2IT, PUNE....I did my MBA from there...great campus :-D...what r u doing from there

chitvan

Journeyman
Some pics of our second trip : Jami Masjid,Ahmedabad...

*images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAADRnc-dEiLrWBX4BaqGtMZsCwEK3g0hMM_8W4f7HXAuslXb1ExRhv6B7C0Alt-M79B3n0gn3FzVFobt1466ioUwAm1T1UFZcXxQtYX2tU0jKVVWr9wC5rF5C.jpg
___
*images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAAVnoEJQm6jT3whDMJL0JxCrRRmm8HQ9N4Dma-2i0AFSUWegrQQRvLzUUDqBy9CwmEC8YbmSjpQrEMMpkIZ43wYAm1T1UNW8pCbUWEkltZ-SwK0NgrD7ndIL.jpg
___
*images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAGWmsS6WOW1L5d4jajUvH7tvXhdQCx_pGc5WbrmYwQXJNUKuYpJbZIu13G2WDZBGuxKESadwAyZ6-eXB-NqJQJIAm1T1UAXDjnRoz0k6OsF32lIk-rsx_h-E.jpg
___
*images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAGJFKt4HyOg3nKLR15hOpp9PLnoXj706xnuLdTNJ5xxjq_I6uJcEDBH7XjBHJ-xhZj24Y_wS6slz4JdP1Habh6wAm1T1UJYkM32cV8crd9sBt8MKz3gx9i0z.jpg
___
*images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAOo_Mh1J_mBSETb0SveO-b1sjFcfkzvop8WCWE2XtQOOA2n3YlZh0JKtjemzcsaCvgaUGkMvh0oU5toW5-uZQwwAm1T1ULeCnzhJgBrowQHJBbzFfrvO4i6B.jpg
___

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
@cool , thanks
@sujoyp its nice to know that i have a alumni here :)
I am gonna join APGP-VLSI from I2IT.
When did you pass out and where are you working now? Pune?

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

@chirag.. nice pic man. I tried to look in to your flickr account, is it offline?

Top Bottom