The Photography Thread

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
You're right the first one is a lot brighter. Also at 1. 4 you have a hair width focal plane, very hard to focus

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

@nac: see if this link is working : _DSC0019
@sujoyp, @izzikio_rage, I agree, first one is better and most surprisingly, I took that picture without even trying, just dipped the camera and hoped that autofocus would work. To be honest, the colors have been tweaked in camera raw significantly, specially for greens. I have done minimal post processing with the second one though. There is one more problem with first one...1.4 introduces a lot of CA, you can see the purple fringing.

Reactions: nac

sujoyp

Grand Master
Siddharth bit of editing is just a part of photography.. No issues inthat...I dont see any purple borders...stop looking at it at 100%

Sent from my E5563 using Tapatalk

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
CA is a pretty easy fix in lightroom. Use that or just live with the fact that amazing images with cheap lenses will have CA

babumoshaaye

Jedi Master
Good to see this thread alive and kicking with brilliant shots. For the next month's issue (July), we are planning on featuring few of you guys in our Community section of Digit magazine. You might have figured by now that we are doing something around "photography" this time and we want to fill the community section with photos from as many forum members as we can.

The ones who are interested do hit me up with the links of your best shots in PM. We can then take it forward on whether we can carry it in the magazine or not, after we've selected your photo. The ones whose photo will be featured in the magazine will be given due credit. If you have any other doubts, you can PM me directly.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Is anyone using this long weekend to travel and shoot?

Btw one if my insta pics just hit 200+ likes and i have no clue why
Instagram post by Amlan Mathur • Jun 24, 2017 at 4:17pm UTC

sujoyp

Grand Master
I came to Nagpur to shoot sadly mom got hospitalised and I couldnt do much...

Amlan I think that pic is colorful and may be accurately matching with ur subject line..so its working for people.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Here are some shots...although I found that I have misfocus many of them coz I am used to VR in 150-500...next time I will keep it in mind
*c1.staticflickr.com/5/4260/35439223171_4577925f89_z.jpgDSC_5063 by Sujoy Packrasy, on Flickr
*c1.staticflickr.com/5/4264/35439220391_d17b5c1880_z.jpgDSC_5087 by Sujoy Packrasy, on Flickr
*c1.staticflickr.com/5/4278/35439219391_d4c774f229_z.jpgDSC_5132 by Sujoy Packrasy, on Flickr
*c1.staticflickr.com/5/4253/35182439750_d53dc41876_z.jpgDSC_5140 by Sujoy Packrasy, on Flickr
*c1.staticflickr.com/5/4216/35439215481_8238dbd322_z.jpgDSC_5154 by Sujoy Packrasy, on Flickr

last 2 shots are uncropped...I shot last one from 3 feet distance ...the focus distance even with TC is very close :)

babumoshaaye

Jedi Master
Nagpur is great for bird photography. You have a good lens, so you should definitely check out Gorewada forest and Ambazari backwaters as they are rich in different species of birds.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Nagpur is great for bird photography. You have a good lens, so you should definitely check out Gorewada forest and Ambazari backwaters as they are rich in different species of birds.
You are right...I started due to all nice birds and jungles around nagpur..but now I live in Mumbai...and shoot only when I go to nagpur or any nice place

Top Bottom