The Photography Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
These are not misfocussed one :D ...But from my shots I feel i need to improve handholding technique...many missed opportunity due to lack of VR ..

IQ is very good...loved it

sujoyp

Grand Master
Actually the lens tripod mount of the lens is very small and difficult to hold..I am feeling pain in wrist..This is causing slight vibration when taking pics..so pics are blurry or out of focus

Sent from my E5563 using Tapatalk

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I've been trying some blue light shots using the 50mm. Gives a good contrast to the yellow halogens all around *uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170628/1a43fca369a338a3058dd9ee3f500e75.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

sujoyp

Grand Master
@amlan whats blue light shot...are you referring to the late evening sky. how long was this exposure took..is it a long exposure shot?

sujoyp

Grand Master
Yaah so my guess was correct... I thought that it looks like 4-5 sec exposure

krish_techie

Broken In
IMG_0858.JPG IMG_0887.JPG IMG_0914.JPG

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for helping me out in my buying decision.
Uploading a few pics that i shot on canon 80d and did a little bit of editing.
Let me know your thoughts or suggestions.

krish_techie

Broken In
All the three looks underexposed
1st - Too contrasty for my taste
2nd - :thumbs:
3rd - Noisy. Is there a tilt or is it the angle?

1st pic - I edited it to make the clouds little dramatic. This is the actual pic.
3rd - its the angle ..noisy ... you mean the dust on the table ? It was just the raw pic haven't edited this yet.

Attachments

• IMG_0282.JPG
    IMG_0282.JPG
    395.1 KB · Views: 107

krish_techie

Broken In
That explains the noise.
Upload in flickr and share. That way we get to know the exif info.
@ krish_techie I liked 2nd one :) try with some colorful subjects in daylight

Thanks Guys :) Will try some more colorful subjects. I Don't have a flickr account will create and update in the flickr thread.
You can check my instagram account : krishna.chaitanya.m

Quick question : Dont you guys use instagram ? i dont see any thread where instagram id's can be shared. I know that flickr is far better than instagram and you can upload full resolution pics there. But i feel you can have more audience in insta than flickr.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Nope I dont use instagram...I thought its used for gals to upload there selfies

I will check the interface today

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Quick question : Dont you guys use instagram ? i dont see any thread where instagram id's can be shared. I know that flickr is far better than instagram and you can upload full resolution pics there. But i feel you can have more audience in insta than flickr
Amlan using instagram. But instagram strips the exif info.
You can use your yahoo account to use flickr, don't have to create to new one.

sujoyp

Grand Master
OMG I am already on instagram and have 72 followers too :p I didnt know that...btw I dont see any photography there ..people share there shopping, selfy,shoes, nailpolish, food etc ...

Reactions: nac

krish_techie

Broken In
OMG I am already on instagram and have 72 followers too :p I didnt know that...btw I dont see any photography there ..people share there shopping, selfy,shoes, nailpolish, food etc ...
Amlan using instagram. But instagram strips the exif info.
You can use your yahoo account to use flickr, don't have to create to new one.

Nac - Ya i know, I don't have yahoo too :p so I'll create a new account and share it on Flickr thread.

Sujoyp - Ya true , but it depends on whom you follow too :p . If you ever use instagram checkout these profiles - monsieur_arefin,petermckinnon,iwona.podlasinka

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I've been using a lot of instagram lately. Even more than flickr and 500px. Mainly because its fast in terms of getting pics up (no groups etc) and gets faster likes/comments.

You have lots of photographers there. With very high quality and amazing pics. Check out the list of people I'm following. @amlanmathur is my id

Also if you want to get pumped check Adorama TV's through the lens (upto Season 3 was amazing)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom