The Photography Thread

digibrush

digitalpainter
[MENTION=102635]digibrush[/MENTION], that looks rather compact!! Would like to see some images taken with it.
That's the idea of pancake, right?

Post some photos taken with this lens...
Yes, it is pancake. Thanks :)

Great..congrats

Few test shots just after purchase...
*i.imgur.com/HJvg4Ev.jpg

*i.imgur.com/aOc3Yx4.jpg

*i.imgur.com/DXnmcr8.jpg

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION] the ireland photos are amazing
[MENTION=102635]digibrush[/MENTION] that looks like an awesome lens. I have a 28mm f/2.8 and i absolutely love it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

sujoyp

Grand Master
thanks @amlan ...one thing i saw while shooting today is for using a macro lens at f14 we need very high iso...i got lot of noise due to this

thanks @amlan ...one thing i saw while shooting today is for using a macro lens at f14 we need very high iso...i got lot of noise due to this

Maybe it also depends on processing your camera applies (on JPEGs) and the sensor itself? Macro does need a lot of light, that I agree, but it may also depend on the sensor/processor combo. (With NEX-6, I could push to 1600+ easily).
This is a picture I took just to see if I can handle a prime without stabilization in low light, anndddd, it works quite well (at 1.4, the lens is not that sharp. But I'm not complaining; it allows for a much faster shutter. RAW conversion with corrections).
*c1.staticflickr.com/3/2879/34101609482_9dc90edf92.jpg_DSC0020_Hello_Nothing_Special by Siddharth Tomar, on Flickr

sujoyp

Grand Master
Actually I usually take macro with my flash and diffused head...but to get that glow on the earring i was using a mobile led light which was too less for f14..I took that shot in RAW at ISO3200..

Actually I usually take macro with my flash and diffused head...but to get that glow on the earring i was using a mobile led light which was too less for f14..I took that shot in RAW at ISO3200..

That actually made me curious. I tried taking this completely not artsy picture of my old watch in a completely dark room, with similar settings like yours just to see how much noisy my camera can get...and it turns out that it can get noisy at 3200...it is not as good as the old NEX-6.
(RAW to JPEG with no processing whatsoever other than lens correction and exposure increase).
_DSC0006.jpg

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
That actually made me curious. I tried taking this completely not artsy picture of my old watch in a completely dark room, with similar settings like yours just to see how much noisy my camera can get...and it turns out that it can get noisy at 3200...it is not as good as the old NEX-6.
(RAW to JPEG with no processing whatsoever other than lens correction and exposure increase).
View attachment 16808
3200 ISO on the NEX6 is usable. [MENTION=3228]siddharth[/MENTION] what cam are you using in this?

And one post spring - pre summer pic: [Heavy CA, but don't care]
*c1.staticflickr.com/5/4155/33752730803_847bb8b1a6.jpg_DSC0017 by Siddharth Tomar, on Flickr

Last edited:

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
*c1.staticflickr.com/4/3759/33502132722_9259a4e363_c.jpgSH Figuarts Tony Stark by Baidujya Saikia, on Flickr

*c1.staticflickr.com/3/2946/33660739925_e454de886f_c.jpgTony Stark and Hulkbuster by Baidujya Saikia, on Flickr

:wub:
Where do you get these amazing figures from

Top Bottom