The Photography Thread

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
Sexyadii: The object captured is very beautiful but the image you took has nothing special in it.

Try to shoot the objects in such a way that one say you had taken a good shot or bad shot of a object.

If you have taken it from some distance/ angle so that the frame of object is visible with its surrounding. So that One can look at the Image you have taken not the object.

Hope you got the point.

I will,thnx

Stuge

Youngling
anyway,this one with different processing :)

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2558/4179374943_86da11a2ba.jpg

@G5-->. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@toofan: thank u

@stuge: yea, I thought of the same. I did take one, but ended up with a crappy shot (*farm3.static.flickr.com/2538/4181029394_90b5d3a704_m.jpg)

So posted this one :p

Stuge

Youngling
@toofan: thank u

@stuge: yea, I thought of the same. I did take one, but ended up with a crappy shot (*farm3.static.flickr.com/2538/4181029394_90b5d3a704_m.jpg)

So posted this one :p
Now you shaved off the other one in the picture :p

come in front a bit yaar .Shoot many angles as many as possible ,then crop the waste:)

Last edited:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
lol no.. it's just that its getting pretty hard to take the shot of my own eyes in front of mirror with the exact angle.. i tried few angles but none matches this :p

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
*2.bp.blogspot.com/_LE4k3jpJd0Q/SyS5RgT991I/AAAAAAAAATU/AywdUn38-dM/s1600-h/25112009.jpg*2.bp.blogspot.com/_LE4k3jpJd0Q/SyS5RgT991I/AAAAAAAAATU/AywdUn38-dM/s1600-h/25112009.jpgi

was in kolkata last month and was on official trip so couldn't carry around my SLR all that i had was my 3.2MP cell phone .Nokia navigator 6210

i hope the pic is getting uploaded correctly just for a trial this my submission for comments .. its untitled location is " steet of esplande" [i am not sure about the correct spelling ]

time was around 6 am i loved the CFL lamp to the backdrop of the colonel era building and the make shift ladder placement

Last edited:

Stuge

Youngling
i was in kolkata last month and was on official trip so couldn't carry around my SLR all that i had was my 3.2MP cell phone .Nokia navigator 6210

i hope the pic is getting uploaded correctly just for a trial this my submission for comments .. its untitled location is " steet of esplande" [i am not sure about the correct spelling ]

time was around 6 am i loved the CFL lamp to the backdrop of the colonel era building and the make shift ladder placement
I can't see the pic .I get error while opening it .

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
*2.bp.blogspot.com/_LE4k3jpJd0Q/SyS5RgT991I/AAAAAAAAATU/AywdUn38-dM/s1600-h/25112009.jpg*2.bp.blogspot.com/_LE4k3jpJd0Q/SyS5RgT991I/AAAAAAAAATU/AywdUn38-dM/s1600-h/25112009.jpgi

was in kolkata last month and was on official trip so couldn't carry around my SLR all that i had was my 3.2MP cell phone .Nokia navigator 6210

here is the direct link i hope its working : *2.bp.blogspot.com/_LE4k3jpJd0Q/SyS5RgT991I/AAAAAAAAATU/AywdUn38-dM/s1600-h/25112009.jpg

thanks

toofan

Technomancer
*img229.imageshack.us/img229/3108/spidermb.jpg

One morning I saw this creature. It was busy building trap. So I trapped Him.

Top Bottom