The Photography Thread

Stuge

Youngling
Title :Colourful Gazania II

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2707/4182769498_0c2416417a.jpg

Processing :
-Bokeh has been created using Alien Bokeh(I've used it for the first time ) .
-Contrast ,Saturation slightly increased .

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Nice toofan.
Good composition spironox but as said poor quality. The image you have shoot is very good for still life category or one can say for sketching.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
Just using my Nokia 6210 Camera this of gas tank of my bike .. :)
*1.bp.blogspot.com/_LE4k3jpJd0Q/SyXNb_WiTCI/AAAAAAAAATs/M2Z_rYKynCM/s1600-h/31102009_001.jpg

ICE deposition at my window of the AIRPLANE
*2.bp.blogspot.com/_LE4k3jpJd0Q/SyXNboZowSI/AAAAAAAAATk/yMk8DU6MdyA/s1600-h/26112009_004.jpg

My Bike
*1.bp.blogspot.com/_LE4k3jpJd0Q/SyXNbQZI6cI/AAAAAAAAATc/RhCsdOD0nyg/s1600-h/01112009.jpg

just trying with the CELL Phone camera only for understanding it better
its NOKIA 3210 Navigator (i call it the terminator) heheheh

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^Your white balance is way off. Before shooting change it to sunlight/daylight or as per the lightning conditions. WIll help you get better images.

toofan

Technomancer
*img504.imageshack.us/img504/9523/honeybee.jpg

Honey Bee!

In my garden.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Stuge: Nice colors and nice border.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Nice shot but don't you think the focus is not correct?
BTW how did you manage to grab such a shot? You went so close?

chicha

High without substance...
i have keen interest in photography. i am buying a nikon D5000, but i am stuck between 2 choices D5000 or D90? D90 is little more expensive.
can any one suggest?

my main aim is to buy a mid-range DSLR as i earn more money and more experience. so D5000 and D90 is good place to start and it has good lens compatibility.
Any suggestions?

Stuge

Youngling
Title :Yellow Fields

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2639/4185614835_5397103c49.jpg

Post Processing :

-High pass Filter Rolled ..hhee
-Contrast ,Curves ,Saturation adjusted
-Nik plugin applied :

@toofan :Focus is a bit off there ,I have to admit .seems like you were getting afraid of being stung by that little creature :p

@chicha :Get D90 ,but I will like to know what is your budget ??Lens is somewhat more than body .

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@chica - Go for D90. Its worth the extra premium.

*farm5.static.flickr.com/4043/4187110150_3f86e23b2b_o.jpg

The above shot was one when I had just got my digicam. It was taken when I new nothing much about photography. Though taken in AUTO mode, it has come out really good. What do you say?

toofan

Technomancer
*img98.imageshack.us/img98/2981/honeybee2.jpg

Same Honey bee. She posed for me for about 5 mins.
Now this one is sharp.

Actually I know that the first shot was out of focus because I get too close to it. And I had not much time to adjust it manually as the bee can fly any time. But after watching the result in PC screen. I got fascinated by the effect that off focus has created.

Stuge: Beautiful !

Cool: Nice Image. And can look much better with some treatment or some different tone.

Chicha: go for Nikon D90 with Kit lens. It will be around 60 to 62 k with one year warranty. *www.jjmehta.com/webshop/index.html is selling it for 68 k with 2 year warrenty and 4 gb card+ Camera pouch+ UV filters.
Lens:
Other then kit lens
Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8: prime Rs7000.00
Nikkor AF Zoom 70-300mm f/4--5.6G for 7000.00
You can buy these lens later if you have low budget right now.

And in streets these will be much cheaper. or you can go for Sigma Version of lenses these too are very good performance wise.

chicha

guys i was planning on getting the cam from grey market.my friends bought a couple of D200's and few other cams from a shop, they tell me its reliable but there will be no bill so the warrenty. any idea how much D90 will cost with a kit lens? and i did not find big difference between D90 and D5000 when i read the reviews in dpreview, may be because i am still a noob. but please explain whats the difference.
the only difference i found was that D90 has a AF mortor built in while D5000 does not have it. are there any more?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Sorry if I have done anything wrong.. I took thse photos in Pitch darkness with a shitty camera. So, if there are any principle errors other than technical downsides, please suggest me...

Top of a corn plant.. i don't know what to call it.
*i46.tinypic.com/m7syq.jpg

Leaf of a papaya tree...
*i47.tinypic.com/jhd6xz.jpg

I will post more soon....

chicha

can any one give me any approx of the grey market prise on D90 and D5000 in bangalore national market.

Top Bottom