The Photography Thread

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Ishan, Butterfly shot is nice.
I like your PP work on "supernatural" and the last one (black backdrop)
Nice portrait :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
Happy Friendship day guys :D

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5560/14629434799_e3c8642ff1.jpgfriendship day by sujoyp, on Flickr

ishan99

Broken In
Its quite dull out here. Why not organize \some challenges like Weekly Black and White Challenge, or Weekly Macro Challenge?
There could be one judge a the start, and after that the person who wins will judge the next weeks challenge.

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
Its quite dull out here. Why not organize \some challenges like Weekly Black and White Challenge, or Weekly Macro Challenge?
There could be one judge a the start, and after that the person who wins will judge the next weeks challenge.

How about this thread?
*www.digit.in/forum/cameras-camcorders/173677-learn-photography-me.html

Nice pictures btw! [MENTION=150899]ishan99[/MENTION] :doublethumb:

ishan99

Broken In
Its not what i wanted. It should be regular. Those challenges.

Rules can be like this
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. The challenge runs from 9pm on the Sunday and runs until 9pm the following Sunday.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Have fun

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Happy friendship Sujoy and everyone... I didn't know that it's today. :)

- - - Updated - - -

^ We can start a thread for photography challenge Ishan. But there are not many active photographers here. Those who are active may not find time everyday/week/month to take photographs.

ishan99

Broken In
I think ill start it, lets give it a go. If it gets a hit, well and good else too bad.

*www.digit.in/forum/cameras-camcorders/186132-photography-challenges.html#post2145980

ishan99

Broken In
yeah i checked. Sujoy Packrasy

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/PJ7Pwtz.jpg
Sky Waves

*i.imgur.com/qLjvM4z.jpg
Hazel Sky

Hope you guys dont get irritated with my continuous posts :D

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ No Sujoy. Should ask webwrite to post the soft copy of that page here when publishing.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am not motivated much till I see someones pic of some degree of quality being published there...I am serching for the magazeine but not got it yet

nac

Aspiring Novelist
The one got featured for the month May 2014 is a good one, Sujoy. You mean you're looking online?

Top Bottom