The Photography Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
rishi use a tripod or a stable place to keep the lens stable...use f7.1 or f8 to get good detail...and under expose a bit by -0.3 or -0.7 you will get this pic for sure :)

good shot [MENTION=221001]Pranav[/MENTION]

Even my cam is laying unused for last 10 days :( ...my mind is diverted towards my shifting to mumbai 15 days later ..not feeling like shooting

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
rishi use a tripod or a stable place to keep the lens stable...use f7.1 or f8 to get good detail...and under expose a bit by -0.3 or -0.7 you will get this pic for sure :)

good shot [MENTION=221001]Pranav[/MENTION]

Even my cam is laying unused for last 10 days :( ...my mind is diverted towards my shifting to mumbai 15 days later ..not feeling like shooting

I was full doing full manual for this pic, i think the compensation was over -3 since I had center weighted avg metering on (dont ask why :>)

No tripod, but used a concrete slab as support and didnt go any smaller than f5.6. The final image is a strongly-sharpened version of a bracketed shot.

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=221001]Pranav[/MENTION] I use point metering coz moon is too bright and around is too dark...but your version is also good...but 5.6 is large...using f8 we can get more details

Hrishi

Well , I will give it a try again , with IS off , and those aperature nd exp comp. settings.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW , here's my recent shot captured this weekend.
*farm3.staticflickr.com/2924/14225273971_4821e8f3b3_c.jpgLotus_Temple by sharma.hrishikesh, on Flickr

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
rishi, that's a pretty cool shot, a little over processed in my opinion but looks very cool.
[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION]: please go out and shoot, you'll miss the awesome places that nagpur has to offer when you get only the streets and buildings of mumbai to shoot.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@amlan I am really in no mood to shoot ....Shifting to mumbai is a big thing for me...I have some photography friends in Mumbai whome I can disturb for weekend photography around mumbai...we say na 'Where there is will , there is way ' :) ...but I may stop wildlife and start shooting landscapes and street or fashion more :D

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Well , I will give it a try again , with IS off , and those aperature nd exp comp. settings.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW , here's my recent shot captured this weekend.

That has come out very nice. Crazy overprocessing, but this is definitely one of the few instances I'll wholeheartedly buy the excess :)

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Portrait - The wounded lion

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5564/14232493834_b21c63683a_o.jpg

axelzdly1, that was superb! I am relatively new to post processing and haven't seen anything like this before!

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
awesome shots everyone :D
[MENTION=143631]axelzdly1[/MENTION] give the 'FLY HIGH' text some speed effect...jut my 2 cents :)

Top Bottom