The Photography Thread

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@Aeem - I liked the one taken from the car. Has come out well. BTW are you obsessed with your images taken from a downward angle? Does your friend or someone else shoot them or you keep some timer or something.

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2587/4110979171_7827312516_o.jpg

Catch me, if you can !

toofan

Technomancer
@stuge: One word. beautiful!.
@giga: Nice images.
@aspire: Nice try. Actually the light passing through clouds make the difference.
@azzu: the third portrait is best among all three and the shot from the car is just awesome.
@cool: you are always inovative. And most time you come up with good images also. Tap one is a different subject and nice work there But at this mirror reflecting
Pros:
Innovation: 10/10
Composition: 10/10
colors: 8/10
Cons:
No use of PP: the blue pole near the mirror edge at left is the distracting element in the image. You should remove it by PP.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@toofan & @krow - I don't know any PP techniques as of now. Got to learn them in coming times. Anybody here uses GIMP? I don't want to learn PS as I would be using Linux. Thanks both of you for your comments & appreciation.

sam_1710

Youngling
Took these from my mobile - N95-8GB

*img35.imageshack.us/img35/5059/mountainju.th.jpg
From the top of mountain

*img213.imageshack.us/img213/3302/rust.th.jpg
Rust at the junction of 2 metals.

toofan

Technomancer
*img337.imageshack.us/img337/3774/vimal1.jpg

Guess!

This is a Well Known personality. I think most of the tech aware members of this forum know this person. An youth Icon. And I got the good opportunity to shoot this personality during the Autumn Festival at Nainital.
Guess Who is he.

edited for the confusion it may create. so provided some details.

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
BTW are you obsessed with your images taken from a downward angle? Does your friend or someone else shoot them or you keep some timer or something.
Dunno y but i like Shooting Pics With Black And Coloured or bright Background and i shoot it myself (no timer though)

another one I pretty like this picture it came out well
took it in a village( morning)
EDITED and Optimized
*img691.imageshack.us/img691/9425/cyb1.th.jpg

Toofan Bhai my Hard :p guess its u :D

Krow

Crowman
I know its not toofan. No idea from me either.

@ azzu Please resize your pic and post them directly in the forum. Much better to view it that way. :) Nice picture. :) I like the tree and the sky.

toofan

Technomancer
Sorry Guys for Misleading you. Its Actually me.
I used the tripod for the image tried tried and succeeded at last.

Krow

Crowman
toofan looks like Baba Sehgal with the ear ring and similar hairstyle. :D I always remember the same song: Dil dhadke mera dil dhadke, koi nahi jane kyun mera dil dhadke...

No offence to anyone. :)

toofan

Technomancer
Now please comment on the angle I had used. Does it looks nice so that I can shoot others also in same position.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Toofan - Really good shot but I it would have looked more better with a subtle background. The white doesn't looks good IMO. I was going to comment that it was you but then again you mislead us :mad: :( And yeah I agree with krow, that you look like Baba Sehgal with that ring in your ear ;) I too have taken some self shots with a tripod will post them later on.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
*farm3.static.flickr.com/2540/4111744822_4912dc627e_o.jpg

Took this at night when I was SMSing my friends. :D lol

Top Bottom