The Photography Thread

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^Oh, nice...try jumping from that point!
Vamsi, try not to complain about quality of camera, as it does not matter if you can compose image well. I have seen one of the best sunset pics taken with VGA camera of Nokia 6600. :)
+1
@ G5, I feel that the black part on the left side of the image could be cropped.
+1
Krazzy was shocked bye seeing this. some one through water on him.
+1 :p

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@Cool GG & Krow: I've got a shaky hand at the moment. And even the cam on C510 maybe the best among it's rival phones, but it's nothing when compared to digi cams :D

toofan

Technomancer
*img233.imageshack.us/img233/3316/aftersunset.jpg

What After Sunset!

This image is taken from Village Bajula. I just can't stop myself after viewing the vivid colors in the sky just after the sunset.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@krow - I shot it considering the pic is curvy at the end. I tried cropping but then it didn't appeal to me. Thanks for the comments. The second shot is also a really good one. I have never been to such great heights to shoot :(

@Toofan - The image is damn beautiful. As you said the colors are really great.

@Gigacore - Yeah its one of the best camera phone. :)

Krow

Crowman
Great work toofan! Your stay at a very beautiful part of our country.

Thanks for comment G5. :)

*img94.imageshack.us/img94/5938/dsc05141.jpg

toofan

Technomancer
Thanks all for the appreciation.

@Krow: Where did you take that beautiful scene of lake. Through some light on it.

@krazzy: aise scene tumhare area mein bhi dikhte honge. Buildings and pollution ke beech mein kya dikhayii dega. Kabhi kosis karna sahi position/time se dekhne ki jaroor dikhega.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@krow - I didn't like this shot. Sorry buddy but there is nothing I can see from a photographer's perspective. :(

toofan

Technomancer
Ohh Cool I think you didn't watched the image carefully. There is a crow in that pic out of focus and its doing early morning duty. So the shot is superb in that prespective.

Krow

Crowman
@Krow: Where did you take that beautiful scene of lake. Through some light on it.
I had recently gone to a place called Bhandardara which is about 5 hours from Mumbai. There I took tat pic around noon time. If you look at it carefully, you will see that the water is concentrated in a small area and in the top half of the pic, there is no water at all. That is the effect of a dam which is almost complete. Just one more turbine remaining and then a lot of electricity will be generated. My intention was to show the mountains, the plains, the dam, the water, the sky, the clouds, the less viewing distance from the hilltops all in one picture. :) If you look at the bottom of the pic, it is where I found this thing, posted previously too :

*img510.imageshack.us/img510/9954/dsc05298n.jpg

@krow - I didn't like this shot. Sorry buddy but there is nothing I can see from a photographer's perspective. :(
:)
Ohh Cool I think you didn't watched the image carefully. There is a crow in that pic out of focus and its doing early morning duty. So the shot is superb in that prespective.
I did NOT think anybody would notice that. :) Good work. :D You get the Krow award for excellence in observation. :D Besides, the sun looked like a golden fruit to me. My life's aim is to take a great picture of a crow. Most pics of crows make them look sly and ugly. I wanna take a pic which brings out all the beauty in the crow. I am waiting patiently for my chance. :)

*img94.imageshack.us/img94/3354/dsc05145.jpg

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@toofan - Sure I did notice that crow. The one sitting on some platform na? But isn't it out-of-focus?

@krow - Now this image is so wonderful. The pink flower is looking great in the green background. :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
*farm3.static.flickr.com/2700/4105754285_fbe1a6e923_o.jpg

Shot this at Worli Seaface during high tide. :)

toofan

Technomancer
Cool: I will comment on this when I will be at home because at my office monitor the images don't look good. But one thing the composition is superb.

Krow

Crowman
Captured at the right moment G5 just when those waves rise up in the middle of the pic. Plus the composition is such that the wall starts near the corner of the frame and on and on it goes. Great work. Please post this one in colour too. I would like to see what B/W does to images.

@ Krazzy Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. :)

toofan

Technomancer
Cool: As I had already said a gorgeous composition. A lot of depth in the shot. But in my opinion (IMO) the b/w conversion can be more effective. As you can see the faces of peoples around are dark. The eyes are stopping at the bright shirts inspite of the faces. so some light can be masked on faces. The more brighter/sharper tide will look more beautiful.

These are only some minute points to enhance the image more. Its already a perfect shot.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@Toofan - Yup I agree with you. But the greyscale conversion was done in irfanview which offers no control over it. Feel free to edit the image & post it back here. I'll post the original color one tomorrow.

@krow - I'll post the color one later when I move on my laptop. I don't have it on desktop pc.

@giagcore - Thanks.

All thanks to you all guys here that I'm able to improve my photography skills. Thanks a million :)

Top Bottom