The Photography Thread

toofan

Technomancer
I took that purposely thinking that this may add more depth to the image. :(

Krow: Very Nice Image. I must say very impressive.

toofan

Technomancer
*img410.imageshack.us/img410/1475/krowdog.jpg

Krow This is For your Superb Shot which made me enhance it.

Stuge

Youngling
@vamsi :Well,I've post processed it to make it little warmer .Will post the original too .
@toofan :Nope ,Its a shot at the time of sunset .:).Nothing much to think before and after when you have beautiful lake in front of you ;).You just click as many as you like :).

This is the original (Straight out of camera in terms of saturation ,colours ,contrast ,sharpness etc ).
*farm3.static.flickr.com/2464/4104151111_e9b7502b84.jpg

@Toofan :nice mountain shot
@krow :nice pix :)

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Ok, let me post too!! This i took from My Nokia 5130 XpressMusic phone..
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/19939/Image0024.jpg

:p and comment please!

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Thanks for comments guys and toofan I liked that PP you have done. Great work!

@ Krazzy, post this in the mobile photography thread. Its a decent picture, but it is not talking. You gotta make your picture talk. :)

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@ Krazzy, post this in the mobile photography thread. Its a decent picture, but it is not talking. You gotta make your picture talk. :)
Nah! i will post it here :p yea! i know its not an excellent pic(talkative)...but this is my first pic which i took from my this mobile...will post some talkative pic soon :)

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
*img136.imageshack.us/i/dsc01063w.jpg/
The light had never been so pleasing.

*img163.imageshack.us/i/dsc01075w.jpg/
An accidental abstract

*img697.imageshack.us/i/dsc01073e.jpg/
The perfect counterbalance!

Direct link to album: *img163.imageshack.us/g/dsc01075w.jpg

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Took this pic with my $!tty phone.. sorry for the quality.

Ready for whipping

*i33.tinypic.com/1zn7biu.jpg

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
Stuge: Why don't you send this portrait to any photography competition.

All posting very nice images. Suddenly we are flooded by tons of photographers. Its really a good thing to watch. When I started posting images at that time only two or three persons used to post the images but now see.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@stuge - The monkey man image feels a little overbright to me. Not a bad image by any means though.

@krow - Cool location. Where did you take the snap?

@krazzy - Waiting for your next talkative image. :)

@Gigacore - Seems you're enjoying the camera of your new phone. The image is good but I feel it has shaked a bit.

@vamsi_krishna - Perhaps you would have gone a bit closer to the subject. The bright sky from top is marring the image.

@toofan - Suddenly I feel this is the most updated & fastest growing thread in TDF now. :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Sparkling Bandra-Worli Sealink

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2767/4104770763_48bf2e00b6_o.jpg

Krow

Crowman
@ vamsi and Gigacore : Your pics are a bit blurred. Giga, nice colours of the sky. :) Vamsi, try not to complain about quality of camera, as it does not matter if you can compose image well. I have seen one of the best sunset pics taken with VGA camera of Nokia 6600. :)

@ Stuge, some details about that potrait please, like where when how. Great work though. :)

@ G5, I feel that the black part on the left side of the image could be cropped. The image would look better that way. The location is Mt. Kalsubai, one of the tallest peaks of Sahyadri range, near Bhandardara.

Congratulations to us for making this thread a success. It deserves to be sticky. :D Keep it up guys! :)

Top Bottom