The Photography Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
Medico that temple is soo beautiful ...is it old and renovated or newly constructed that way

@kaz .
1. Its very cluttered...you need bigger aperture like f2.8 or a zoom lens@200mm to get background saperation
2. This one is perfect
3. shot is ok but see seems to flow from left to right :D tilt does not look good
4. nothing interesting much
5. Nice details and background blurring

kaz

right here
@kaz .
1. Its very cluttered...you need bigger aperture like f2.8 or a zoom lens@200mm to get background saperation
2. This one is perfect
3. shot is ok but see seems to flow from left to right :D tilt does not look good
4. nothing interesting much
5. Nice details and background blurring

Thanks. Didn't get the 3rd one :)

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
@ kaz - Nice pics. Last one is the great
Even in the edited one , there's too much of ground / leaves & uneven lighting which does not looks good at least for flower photos. The first both is nice too, but the background is white too which makes the shells not stand out much.

@gen ...nice moments ...at least you captured them :)

I wasn't planning on taking the camera at first because of security... but glad that I carried it.
Here are few others from the day. More coming soon.

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3713/12166679156_7187473d23_b.jpg

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5517/12166398444_ca6e4e763b_b.jpg

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5521/12166189973_ac122e1d12_b.jpg

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Amlan, Both "Nightly strolls" and "A haunting we will go" are nice.

Medico, Good clicks medico :thumbs: Horse portrait and temple interior are nice.

Temple is nice but I kinda feel that the sea, sky, temple are little underexposed. I just clicked auto correct in MS picture manager, and this is what I got. So with good software, you could get even better I believe.

*imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/577/yrb9.jpg

Again the same for "under construction", little more punch in colours and brightness would be better I think.

Kaz, Congrats... Nice start... Other than the security shot in your second show case, I like all of them. Good.

Gen, Some nice clicks of RD parade :clap2:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Show us some pic nac *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
One already posted in photo project thread.

*imageshack.com/a/img839/7864/pxol.jpg

*imageshack.com/a/img14/1990/82y9.jpg

*imageshack.com/a/img89/7555/teai.jpg

This place was filled with monkeys. I saw more monkeys than human... There were times, they scared the shxt out of me with their crazy monkey grunt. I didn't dare to go closer and all the monkeys photographs are of small ones. :D I wanted to click and move fast out of scariness that lead to lot of out of focus or blurred photographs. I had to delete most of them...

All of them are developed from RAW.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
@Kaz, those shots are fantastic, specially the crab shot, I'm still marvelling at the fact that you caught a live crab and got it to pose

@Gen, wow, I didn't even know that camera's are allowed. I never even thought of going there. I'm repenting that decision after seeing your pics

@nac. Thank you
I feel that that your post processing of the image has overexposed the temple itself, but it makes the blue of the sea and sky stand out very well.

Medico: The pics are just amazing, great stuff

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Few more...

*imageshack.com/a/img19/1412/y5xt.jpg

*imageshack.com/a/img24/3854/efgi.jpg

*imageshack.com/a/img35/2116/i2np.jpg

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ Last one was shot "photograph without viewing VF" fashion. I was trying to get those bats @ full zoom. They were fast and with live view, I couldn't track it. So @ wide end, I was clicking without viewing LV.

Thanks for the comment.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
@Gen, wow, I didn't even know that camera's are allowed. I never even thought of going there. I'm repenting that decision after seeing your pics

Not sure if cam are allowed in Delhi (I guess you are there).
But considering the fact that now almost everyone has a smart phone there's no point in not allowing small cam atleast.

@nac - Thanks & nice pics. I like the 2nd one.
may be crop the lower part in the 3rd one & get rid of the cars/people.

kaz

right here
@Kaz, those shots are fantastic, specially the crab shot, I'm still marvelling at the fact that you caught a live crab and got it to pose
Thanks Amlan.....It wasn't a crab...Some snail kind of creature inside a shell...It came under my friends feet inside the water(sea) and he took it to me holding in his hand :D

Shooting birds with my 18-55 and all I could get is make them fly away ;(

sujoyp

Grand Master
Kaz keep trying...and find various methods to bring them closer ;) ( greet clothes, food particles, rice, some water etc) If u can shoot descent birds with 18-55 then u will become a pro with a 55-300 itself ....shooting birds from close distance is the most difficult task

kaz

right here
Thanks bro will post last two days birding pics soon :) Got presentation at college in an hour :(

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3735/12163495654_dbf5915215_c.jpg
Circle

Top Bottom