The Photography Thread

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
@gen it will look much better...try a panorama shot and do this ;)

Here's with a panorama.

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3673/10331991754_4bb847c81e_b.jpg

Sorry everyone
its actually PP-> make photo square -> Invert Photo -> Filter -> Distort - > Polar Co-Ordinates -> Rectangular to Polar Circular.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Gen ,great work there.....for me rocket science at the moment...though.!

@Gen.Libeb : Awesome buddy. Which s/w di u use for p&p? Can you do a tutorial?

Thanks. But its really simple. Search for Little Planet on Flickr/you tube, people have done it a 1000X better.
Used photoshop for this.

Here's how to do this.
- In the photo, Make sure the horizon is straight
- Try to use a photo where the sky/land is similar on left & right because that's where it merges, otherwise at the end clone it
- resize the photo to a square (even if it gets distorted).
- turn it upside down.
- In photoshop - Filter -> Distort - > Polar Co-Ordinates -> Rectangular to Polar Circular.
- there will be a hard edge at the end, you'll need to clone it out.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I tried ur method gen ...but it seems it need some specific type of pic...the alighnment never looks good ...will try to soot a pic for this and then try :)

aadi007

Journeyman
^^ sujoy, thanks.
I got the focussing part.
About the cut out, I am assuming it will be just the border which needs to be cut out in the desired shape leaving the gap in the middle. Sorry if it sounds dump.

Few more questions - what is the easiest way to get borders around your photo? Any good link would suffice. Same for signature and timestamp. Thanks again .

cheers!

sujoyp

Grand Master
aadi you need this
*www.diyphotography.net/files/images/bokeh_heart.jpg

DIY - Create Your Own Bokeh | DIYPhotography.net

aadi007

Journeyman
Thanks Sujoy.

Regarding borders for the photograph along with timestamp and signature, what are the easiest tools to use?
Something free which I can use?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Nice one Gen. May be I don't like the colour treatment.

Probably, flickr keep track on it's member. Those who make good photographs shouldn't upload low quality jpeg, but RAW :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
@gen he was joking that all ur pics are soo nice that flicker wants to keep RAW images rather then jpeg of ur pics

game-freak

In the zone
posting after a very long time plz critique

[url=*www.flickr.com/photos/94910990@N04/10434320663/][img]*farm6.staticflickr.com/5485/10434320663_20f8d01070_c.jpg[/url] 0388 by ☣ankit, on Flickr[/IMG]

[url=*www.flickr.com/photos/94910990@N04/10434174446/][img]*farm8.staticflickr.com/7426/10434174446_6acb00ff8f_c.jpg[/url] 19 by ☣ankit, on Flickr[/IMG]

[url=*www.flickr.com/photos/94910990@N04/10434330333/][img]*farm3.staticflickr.com/2847/10434330333_a5ddc9da6c_c.jpg[/url] DSC_0027 (4) by ☣ankit, on Flickr[/IMG]

Top Bottom