The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys have this strange problem whenever I Charge with my Xiaomi Power bank my Note2 gets charged very fast compared to normal charger however the battery gets drained out faster as well when I Charge with Xiaomi.

Akira

Augmented Nerd
So I finally got my note on the 13th...and the back light indictor(the 3rd button from the small three buttons present at the bottom) was not working ie. it did it's job: exit out of apps,go back etc, but the red light LED wasn't working. I thought it's most likely a software bug, so I flashed to phone with the newer JHDMIBH38.0. Still not working. Everything else is fantastic: the camera, processor, GPU, and the Battery, man, I love this battery. Lasted nearly two days with 3g usage, texts/calls and some gaming. Still have 12% left.

What do you guys think? Should I call FK and check whether a replacement is possible(with the ban and all)? Thanks to the fact that you can switch off all red indicators in settings(to save battery;I enabled this option) I don't even notice it now. More importantly, I don't trust Xiaomi to serve an even more defective piece-this one is working fine except for that one fault. Maybe the saying "A bird in hand is worth two in the bush" will apply here??

PS: I posted this in the Official Xiaomi thread and My new purchases to get max replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
So I finally got my note on the 13th...and the back light indictor(the 3rd button from the small three buttons present at the bottom) was not working ie. it did it's job: exit out of apps,go back etc, but the red light LED wasn't working. I thought it's most likely a software bug, so I flashed to phone with the newer JHDMIBH38.0. Still not working. Everything else is fantastic: the camera, processor, GPU, and the Battery, man, I love this battery. Lasted nearly two days with 3g usage, texts/calls and some gaming. Still have 12% left.

What do you guys think? Should I call FK and check whether a replacement is possible(with the ban and all)? Thanks to the fact that you can switch off all red indicators in settings(to save battery;I enabled this option) I don't even notice it now. More importantly, I don't trust Xiaomi to serve an even more defective piece-this one is working fine except for that one fault. Maybe the saying "A bird in hand is worth two in the bush" will apply here??

PS: I posted this in the Official Xiaomi thread and My new purchases to get max replies.

if the device has a defect then get it replaced, no point asking questions.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I tried to set a custom ringtone on my redmi1s. But it seems to play just 2 secs of the ringtone. It seems to work well with the ringtones that came with the phone.
Any ideas?

vinit659

Right off the assembly line
Xiaomi India ban partially lifted by Delhi HC.
Xiaomi is now allowed to sell smartphones powered by Qualcomm chipsets till January 8.

Source :
Xiaomi India ban partially lifted by Delhi HC - The Times of India

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The much-awaited Xiaomi Mi4 is reportedly making its debut in India next month.

Xiaomi India head, Manu Jain in a chat with The Indian Express has said the Xiaomi Mi4 would be released for an approximate price of ₹20,000 in January 2015.
Stainless steel-clad Xiaomi Mi4 with 8-MP Sony front-camera has been officially unveiled.Xiaomi India

He also added that Xiaomi is upbeat about the company's prospects in Indian consumer electronics and has planned to release budget smart Mi fitness band around March for $15 (around ₹950) and Mi smart TV-2 for ₹40,000 in the second half of 2015.

Source: Xiaomi Mi4 India Release in January; Budget Fitness Mi Band, Smart Mi TV 2 to Debut Later

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Xiaomi seems to be diversifying into laptop market

Chinese Smartphone Giant, Xiaomi, to Diversify into the Laptop Segment - iGyaan.in

Top Bottom