The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Don't know how much of the Xiaomi laptop rumour is true but the pics are reportedly fake

And redmi users can rejoice kernel sources have been released for their phone, lollipop will soon become stable I suppose
I wish they released mi3 kernel sooner

_prabhat

Journeyman
Xiaomi says "A sweet surprise on new year's eve! An all new Redmi launching 4th January 2015. What improvements you would like to see?"

Obviously this may not be India launch.

_prabhat

Journeyman
Xiaomi Redmi 2 official with dual-SIM 4G connectivity
Xiaomi Redmi 2 official with dual-SIM 4G connectivity - GSMArena.com news

setanjan123

In the zone
Guys how to connect redmi 1s to pc in mass storage mode. I mean without the use of any pc suite. There is always a mass storage mode where the pc detects the phone as a USB storage. Can't find any setting on the phone to select that. When I connect the phone to my pc, it doesn't recognize. Help please

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Guys how to connect redmi 1s to pc in mass storage mode. I mean without the use of any pc suite. There is always a mass storage mode where the pc detects the phone as a USB storage. Can't find any setting on the phone to select that. When I connect the phone to my pc, it doesn't recognize. Help please

By default, when you connect Redmi 1s to PC, it is detected as MTP device.

amjath

Human Spambot
What is MTP?? Mass storage?? But when I connect my phone it shows device not recognized. Has happened on two different pcs running Windows 7 and Windows 8. Dunno what's wrong.

Go to device manager and check whether the driver is installed properly.

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
It will appear as a portable media device and not as a removable media. Checked both in Win 7 & 8.1 without installing any drivers. Double click the portable media player icon to view the internal and external memory.

Capture.PNG

TheHumanBot

Padawan
same happened with me too phone used to connect to xp windows 7 without any drivers and stuff and it has stopped now so installed their MI Manager and working again. it failed to detect SD card before.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys how is the sale for Redmi1s going on these days?
I need one for my friend? Are we able to make purchase even after 2 PM. Earlier I remember it wouldn't last even for 2 mins post 2 PM.

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Bro if I'm not mistaken almost in every sale you ask the same question. Did you get hold of any piece at all or you are distributing among wellwishers?

Yes I do distribute it among my frnds & relatives without taking any premium.
I don't remember I've asked for it may be have asked once but never bought from any member here. In fact I've offered to one frnd on this forum & one member on TE forum.

I wanted one for a friend of mine so asked.
BTW I have got 8 Redmi 1s & 1 Redmi Note 3g.
Two 1s & 1 note 3g for self consumption remaining for friends.

Redmi 1S is @5 pm on Tuesdays. Register if you want to...
Mi Redmi 1S - Buy Mi Redmi 1S Mobile Online at Best Price in India - Flipkart.com

I've done mine now for that frnd.

Last edited:
Top Bottom