The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

goobimama

 Macboy
But I've never edited any files and still it always pops up.

And you people please use full form of MO and NOP. Every time someone has to explain to to me :-/

@Tanmay,it didn't work for me,so it's a problem.

@Goobi,AFAIK you use Idea network and it doesn't sell iPhones.This problem is persistent only with those iPhones using Airtel and Vodafone.
Mera toh happy birthday ho gaya na.Wasted. 3-4 hours figuring out what to do.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
@Sunny, @Milind, @Tanmays, @Preshit;

What would you guys ever do without me! Follow these steps to change your APN:

1. Make sure your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi network;
2. Visit *unlockit.co.nz/custom.php (on the iPhone);
3. Enter the APN settings (for Airtel users, it’s just “airtelgprs.com”; no username or password required); and
4. Hit Download Custom Config.

You’re welcome. 8)

Tanmay

Journeyman
@aryayush : Only if people knew how to use Google....

"Change iPhone APN" The 2nd Result provides the solution :|

@Aryayush,You need a wifi network for the solution you mentioned.
Here is something simpler:
1.Get re-enable APN from somewhere.:D
2.Enter airtelgprs.com in APN in cellular data network.
Done!

goobimama

 Macboy
Seriously? I type all the time on the iPhone and autocorrecttakes care of all the mess I make. In fact sometimes I dont even thik about being accurate and it corrects it really well. This post for instance as typed without a single mistake.

Btw, for writing stuff on the iPhone check out Writeroom. The only app with a horizontal keyboard other than Safari.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Here's a trick a read somewhere. If you tap the spacebar twice OR use two fingers to tap the spacebar you will get a period. It's quite useful at times.
I love the horizontal keyboard. The keys are so much easier to tap....

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Seriously? I type all the time on the iPhone and autocorrecttakes care of all the mess I make. In fact sometimes I dont even thik about being accurate and it corrects it really well. This post for instance as typed without a single mistake.

Btw, for writing stuff on the iPhone check out Writeroom. The only app with a horizontal keyboard other than Safari.

You just broke the jinx :p

Top Bottom