The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
What about the Qs for iPhone in India, I bet for no Qs was I wrong ?? Didn't catch up with news on TV or newpapers, so eager to know if Indians formed Qs to get iPhone which costs 31K !!

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Man!The Apple logo is getting scratched like hell.Plastic sux.My iPhone(original) still FTW!
The logo is made of stainless steel and is the same on both the original
iPhone and the iPhone 3G.

And didn't you have that signature a few days ago about signatures that flaunt configs being lame? :p

Returning to the thread after a long time. In fact, returning to the internet after a long time.

Anyway,
I'm not able to "browse" any of my phones using the Bluetooth File Exchange utility. I'm able to send files to the phones by dragging and dropping them in BFE or by a file's context menu, after which they appear in BFE's "browse" window. But the recently sent files are the only files that I can see there in the list.

How do I view my other files, particularly the ones on my memory card?

[All those are Nokia phones.]

The logo is made of stainless steel and is the same on both the original
iPhone and the iPhone 3G.

And didn't you have that signature a few days ago about signatures that flaunt configs being lame? :p

Who told you all that?It's all plastic in the back and it's a scratch magnet.
You were right that time,iPhone(original) is better than the iPhone 3G in terms of quality.

As for the siggy,I'm a reformed person now:cool:

yash

I draw every day
Another 2 months! Ths rocks! I signed up for 2 months trial and now I get 6 months!:D
In smoking apples, does the cut/copy/paste thing work with ipod touch?

6 months free of what? why do I have a feeling that I missed out on something great(free)?

gauravsuneja

macaddict
at least tell me the rates on which i can buy and if sum one brings from outside .how much he will ask for iphone 3g .what i have read that iphone in contact at AT&T is 8k and without it is 12k .is it true? if we break the contract after getting it for 8k and take it to india does he has to pay fine ? all r trying to dissuade me from getiing it from outside .even i it breaches warranty i don't care.
can anybody supply more information on this .plz help soon .if anybody is coming plz i am dying to see iphone in my hands my budget is 15k i will get it unlocked from gaffar or myself i read much about unlocking on net

goobimama

 Macboy
at least tell me the rates on which i can buy and if sum one brings from outside .how much he will ask for iphone 3g .what i have read that iphone in contact at AT&T is 8k and without it is 12k .is it true? if we break the contract after getting it for 8k and take it to india does he has to pay fine ? all r trying to dissuade me from getiing it from outside .even i it breaches warranty i don't care.
can anybody supply more information on this .plz help soon .if anybody is coming plz i am dying to see iphone in my hands my budget is 15k i will get it unlocked from gaffar or myself i read much about unlocking on net
How difficult is it to understand? I thought it was all put in plain simple english. $200 with a legally binding contract. No way out of it. $600 (=28k) without contract. Same as in India.

Can I use MobileMe without having an iPhone?
What will I miss?
If you use a Mac, then it helps a lot. Your contacts, email and addressbook are always available wherever you go. And of course the Photos and iDisk.

Just check out the mobileme guided tour to see what the whole thing is all about.

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
The iPhone is NOT sold for Rs. 8,000/- or 200 USD anywhere in the world.

Why don't people get this simple thing? :confused:

^^
Can't you reply to me without that bacha,kid,kiddo stuff?

There is nothing like improved audio in iPhone 3G.Almost same as the original.Improvement is unnoticable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom