The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

narangz

Web developer
Posting this from the Windows version of Safari. Its really cool and finally after all these days I realize that the little squares in the user titles of all the macboys are actually Apple logos:D. Text however looks a bit fuzzy though in this compared to Firefox.

That's the reason I am not using it.

Plus it ignores some tags.
See here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=796122&postcount=102

Last edited:

getpriyanth

Broken In
hey room,

how is everyone... i am participating after loooong time...

check out this link and there is a RUMOR saying that this is VIRUS for mac..... lol

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBJQ5085kSo

goobimama

 Macboy
As for fuzzy text in Safari, just turn off font smoothening in the preferences. It takes a little while getting used to, but once you are there, there is no going back. Try not to look at the negative and focus on the positive.

The guruji has spoken

narangz

Web developer
As for fuzzy text in Safari, just turn off font smoothening in the preferences. It takes a little while getting used to, but once you are there, there is no going back. Try not to look at the negative and focus on the positive.

The guruji has spoken

Nah it doesn't help. Atleast not on my PC/Monitor.

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
I wanna organize Hindi songs in my iTunes library, so I need metadata for all the albums. Is there any site that provides us the metadata ( Album, Artist, Genre etc ) for hindi songs ??

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer

The guruji has spoken
When I turn off font smoothening, some of the fonts don't look very nice. When I increase it, the bold font becomes fuzzy. I'm keeping it on default. I'll probably get used to it. Because I've decided to permanently switch over to Safari. The look of the software itself is so classy everything else looks just plain ugly now. Plus as a browser it works well too and does all that a good browser is supposed to do.

Yes, it was. Just wanted to show you the giant, orange Apple logo since you'd mentioned it.
Oh, didn't notice it at first. I thought it was just an image. Then I fired up Firefox and loaded the same page only to see a big, orange question mark.

yash

I draw every day
I google it. wikipedia page for some movies lists the songs and artists.. IMDB and musicindiaonline also have good info. but i usually crossreference them before entering in my library.

*img215.imageshack.us/img215/3186/picture2wj6.png

screenshot of my playlist 'desi'

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
why did u remove the profile thing?
Oh, if you guys actually helped out with it, mentioned your favourite Macs, applications, what Apple stuff you own, etc., it might've made sense. Right now it was just crappy.

If you guys want a profile, answer these questions:
Name:
Mac(s):
Favourite application:
iPhone: Yes/No
iPod:
Other Apple stuff:
Apple stuff you'd like to own:

Add any other field if you want.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Name: Ashwin
Mac(s): 15" MacBook Pro
Favourite application: iTunes and Aperture
iPhone: No
iPod: 4 GB Nano and 1 GB Shuffle
Other Apple stuff: None
Apple stuff you'd like to own: iPhone and Mac Pro + 21" Cinema Display

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Let us know your Twitter handles too. And Ashwin, out with the age dude, or I'll just put thirty-five there. :D

goobimama

 Macboy
ame: Milind Michael Alvares
Mac(s): iMac core duo 20" (Old, White, and fat), iBook G4.
Favourite applications: Coda (dreamweaver sucks ball), Quicksilver, iWork.
iPhone: Yes. And its awesome!
iPod: Shuffle 2G
Other Apple stuff: Leather iPod case? :D
Apple stuff you'd like to own: Mac Pro. MacBook Air
Twitter handle: goobimama.

yash

I draw every day
ok, I guess this can be fun.
Name: Yash Gupta
Age: 20... you'll have to change this next july anyways..
Location: Between Animation at sheridan and rotting in India for the rest of my life
Mac: 15 inch macbook pro core 2 duo
Favourite apple application: imovie 08.
ipod: started with 512mB ipod shuffle RIP. 8GB ipod touch
Other Apple stuff: none.
Apple stuff I'd like to own: A Mac pro ofcourse!
twitter:yashrg

@milind just to put it out there, I'm a design person, not a programmer and I hate coding.

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
@drgrudge,
You profile is the one with the most N/As. Not good.

Now to get these profiles onto shaadi.com and find ourselves some Macgirls. :lol:

yash

I draw every day
LOL. i don't need shaadi.com I'll just go to the nearest apple store to pick up girls. ;)

and aayush, I said favourite apple application.. there's a difference. My all time favourite applications would be photoshop,illustrator,lightroom and skype.

Last edited:
Top Bottom