The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Looking for an iPhone app that can record calls. Should record calls on both sides i.e. calling party and called party. I wanna record interviews
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Also I wouldn't mind having a separate phone for this thing. Any basic phone would do. Any recommendations ?
Posted again:
Also I wouldn't mind having a separate phone for this thing. Any basic phone would do. Any recommendations ?

Last edited:

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^ Yeah. Shuffle's better the old way.

@Azeem Any Symbian S60 phone can do that with apps. I had this 'Call Recorder' app on my old Nokia 6600 and it fared pretty well. So get the cheapest Symbian that you find.

I actually would recommend E50 w/o camera. Maybe thats the cheapest good enough Symbian that you can get.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I heard you need apple certified headphone fur that as they care for customers ? New ipod shuffle looks pro.

IronManForever

^ Pun? :neutral:

Yes, Apple has made it sure that no-one else can make a supported headset, without licensing from Apple. Why? I just don't know!

We might see duplicate headphones though, Apple can't sue China. :D

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
^^^I can bet you guys haven't seen the iLife '09 Guided Tour videos, have you ? There is no guarantee that Snow Leopard is gonna arrive in June. I have no idea why I am not excited about Snow Leopard, I seem to be more than happy with Leopard. One thing that I want in Snow Leopard is Forklift like two-pane interface for Finder.

IronManForever

dinesh72 said:
^ is it not worth waiting for Snow Leopard which should come pre loaded with iLife'09?
iLife 09 wont be bundled with Snow Leopard. Its the 'machine' which is bundled with softwares. If you buy Leopard off the shelf right now, you will not get iLife, and most probably not with Snow Leopard.

If one has bought a Mac after after January 6(?), he/she should get iLife 09. At a nominal cost or Free, check out the iLife page at Apple. I heard it takes 9$.
-----
To wait for Snow Leopard or not IF buying a Mac. Yes, if you can. 129$ is not easy to earn, not for everyone.

IronManForever

^ First post in this thread? Welcome! A short questionnaire(fcuck teh spelling!) ..

Mac Details -
Mac User Since -
Favourite Applications -
iPod - ?
iPhone - ?
Blog/Twitter -

:lol:

If your HDD failed, you should replace it I guess. Anything else you can do?
Try to recover stuff by taking the damaged HDD to a service station.

Oh, and Google for How to replace Mac Mini HDD (your Model?)..

yash

I draw every day
nothing about the iphone 3.0 OS yet? I absolutely can't wait to get more bluetooth functionality on my ipod touch! and push notifications!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be making an upgrade after 7 years.

I want to know whether investing in an iMac is right for me?

My usage is very hard and I mainly use multimedia apps and I had started a little bit of PHP.

I play an online FPS game called Urban Terror which is cross-platform and works on Mac OS X.

If you all could give me good reasons for buying a Mac, I'll cancel my plans of buying a gaming rig.

Thank you. :)

Top Bottom