The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

yash

I draw every day
Woooot for 8K+ posts.

And here's wishing Aryayush a happy journey and all the best at macworld from everyone here.

goobimama

 Macboy
Macboys are known for their sense of Humour. :rolleyes:
Uh, while that may be, I did get a bottle of wine and a fancy cake this christmas. "From Apple Goa" said the icing on the cake.

Guys, are we gonna see yearly updates to iLife, iWork and other stuff?

I am gonna buy iWork (basically for Keynote!) but I do have alternatives if iWork 09 is coming soon!

BTW, we just crossed 8000 posts in this thread!
I'd say these suites generally follow an 18 month cycle. Which makes em ripe for a Macworld announcement.

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
@manan: I thought I'd post a twitpic on twitter, but then forgot about it. The pic was still there in my iPhone library though. Here goes :)

*img.skitch.com/20081230-chmip7n9af5au1k3cfyeh47gnt.preview.jpg

@IronMan: In Indian terms.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Guys, are we gonna see yearly updates to iLife, iWork and other stuff?

I am gonna buy iWork (basically for Keynote!) but I do have alternatives if iWork 09 is coming soon!

BTW, we just crossed 8000 posts in this thread!

There should be a yearly update but is around 12 months away from the release date of iWork 08.

Congrats for the 8000th post! We should reach the 10000th post milestone in a few months.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@manan: I thought I'd post a twitpic on twitter, but then forgot about it. The pic was still there in my iPhone library though. Here goes :)

*img.skitch.com/20081230-chmip7n9af5au1k3cfyeh47gnt.preview.jpg

@IronMan: In Indian terms.
*frowns for not receiving any cake from you_know_who*

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
A very Happy New Year to all you guys.. me busy with my B.Tech exams.. so forum is down for me right now.. will be back after 1-2 weeks..

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
I am the most unfortunate soul ever, I still have to purchase MagSafe Power Adapter for my MacBook and worse still I dont have any computer with me and I am too busy to visit internet cafes. Am I gonna miss MacWorld 2009!! Cant say yet!!

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Some things I know NOT..

- When's Macworld starting? Tomorrow?
- What happens the 3-4 days Macworld Expo is held?
- Are all products released the same day? I gues not.
- I'm on Windows currently. How do I get Live updates on the happenings? RSS? Which Website?

Last edited:

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
^^
www.macworld.com is the place I look for info. Though it may not be for other ppl.
Yep, it's starting tmr. in San Francisco time.

If you have ipod touch, you can download the iMacworld app. You can find out about exhibitors. And chat.
Here's the link

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
- When's Macworld starting? Tomorrow?
Yes.
- What happens the 3-4 days Macworld Expo is held?
Its an exhibition & promotional/informative event, wher companies show their stuff & can even have seminars etc. A normal exhibition basically but only half eaten apple products allowed.
- Are all products released the same day? I gues not.
Depends on the manufacturer.
- I'm on Windows currently. How do I get Live updates on the happenings? RSS? Which Website?
Smoking Apples, I assume we will be having our live chat during the event this time as well.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
@iMav. Thanks :)

~~Guys~~
Where the hell are all of ya? If someone can, please post updates here too. Im getting desperate on whats happening. Isnt Ayush out there at MacWorldSanFransisco?

Nothing at Smoking Apples as of yet.

I should be on steroids! :twisted:

PS: Where in Smoking Apples can we chat live? I see nothing!

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Hmmm ... Giz says the live blog will be on the 6th so theres still time. I'm also waiting for the stupid cat-man put publish something on SA.

goobimama

 Macboy
Don't worry. It's gonna be there. You won't even have to look :) (And thanks for being there in advance!)

Update: Smoking Apples Macworld 09 Live Chat. Be there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom