The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I didn't…
… and neither did I. :)

-----------------------------
[off-topic]​
There’s absolutely no sign of Hermione in the trailer of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. 73MB of HD footage gone down the drain. Sigh! :(
[/off-topic]​

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Hmm. Attachments@me have been working fine on my end.

----------

In other news, I'm gonna be buying UB7EB Ultimate Buds Apple / Future Sonics FS1 earbuds for my iPhone. Now if anyone else wants to buy earphones for iPhone as well, we could club the shipping (comes to $25 per shipment I think). If not, yipeee! :)

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
^^^ Cool let me try the .me thing...
I am getting my Creative EP 630 tomorrow for my CD Player. Goobi, if you have any such dealings with RS premium accounts please let me know. I am desperately in need of one
@Arya
I got the same feeling when I couldn't see Katie in The Dark Knight and as it turns out she doesn't star in it at all :-(

@Aayush,I think there is a firmware problem with TC.Which Firmware are you using?Mine is 7.3.2.
I didn't have any such problems with Time Capsule when I bought it.Also there are a no. of cordless phones here in my house.Could this be messing it up?
In the older house,with the older firmware I got no such problems.Is there any source I can get any kind of help from?

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I have the latest firmware, whichever it is. The cordless phones might be the root of the problem on your end. Why do you have (so many) cordless phones in the age of cellphones?

You might want to call AppleCare or check out any of the hundreds of forums dedicated to Apple all over the Internet.

In other news, I'm gonna be buying UB7EB Ultimate Buds Apple / Future Sonics FS1 earbuds for my iPhone. Now if anyone else wants to buy earphones for iPhone as well, we could club the shipping (comes to $25 per shipment I think). If not, yipeee! :)
Rs. 7,000 just for a pair of earphones! :shock:

@Arya
I got the same feeling when I couldn't see Katie in The Dark Knight and as it turns out she doesn't star in it at all :-(
Same feeling here. Katie Holmes is awesome.

i$eman

Broken In
friends selling my mac mini, in case anyone's interested Details are posted here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95603

Thanks

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
*farm4.static.flickr.com/3266/2762555169_70c78b5db6_m.jpg

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3191/2763402346_3e1d8faf30_m.jpg

My First ever Apple Goodie :)

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^from where?i definitely need one :D

and guys,i'm thinking of getting 2g iphone (my mom uses the one i have)
can u tell me where to get one?and can it be repaired in india if gone bad?

goobimama

 Macboy
Are those 2g iphones even available anymore? If yes, how much?

My biggest problem with MobileMe - where the bloody ell did the share feature from iDisk go? I thought they would bring it in once things get settled but it appears that it is not to be.

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
And I just discovered that you cannot send emails to ‘.ME’ domains (‘ashwin [at] ashwin [dot] me’, for example).

MobileMe sucks! If they don’t significantly improve it by the time my current subscription ends, I’m jumping ship. Just the name makes me want to puke.

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ Haha! And that too you paid $100 for it! :D

Btw how do you know you can't send? I just tried and it went through. Don't know if the concerned party received it or not though.

Last edited:
@Auyush,Still no help.Turned off all the cordless phones on the floor.Still the same problem.I can either backup or browse/download.This is pain.I also paid a visit to some IRC channels.They've got no clue about it.

BTW,We call ourselves Macboys.What if a girl uses a Mac?

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Umm… macgirl?

As for your problem, well, I’m out of suggestions. That’s the best I could do. Return it and get a new unit, perhaps, and see if the problem persists. Call AppleCare and tell them that you want them to either fix the problem, replace your unit or refund you your money.

At least my earphones will work as advertised :D
Yeah, at seven times the cost of some of the best earphones out there.

Top Bottom