The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters
No,I have 2 connections at my home.MTNL 256K unlimited (g only) network with some stupid APs for iPhone and all and Airtel 1M unlimited for Time Capsule and Macs.
BTW I have set this network to n(b/g compatible) now.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Well, then, you should probably use ‘n’ only in that case. The range and speeds are supposed to be twice that of ‘g’.

goobimama

 Macboy
Am I the only one out here who’s never felt the inclination to change Marimba (apart from the brief stint with that VideoTone thingy)?
Remember the Tiger welcome video song? It was also used in the welcome videos of Leopard BETA. Made that into a ringtone.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
I AM UNBANNED!!!
ontopic: Have any of you guys tried Aurora Feint iPhone/iPod app? It's really awesome and u guys should try.

goobimama

 Macboy
Welcome back Jimmy.

Boy, that Aurora Feint is some game. Nicely done. A bit confusing at first (still is actually), but the I never realised a blocks game could be made so dramatic and interesting. Nicely done.

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
What do you guys talking about ??
@Cooldudie

Virus on a Mac ?? You got to be kidding me. Who has the time to code a Virus for a Mac ??

yash

I draw every day
Hey guys, my macbook pro running leopard works properly only when I boot into safe mode guest account. When I boot into my user, the finder doesn't show up and can't run any applications. Last thing I did was install HP 1200 series driver/scanner utility. Please help me.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Then try to reinstall the driver/scanner utility!
Seriously guys, did you delete your avatars? I cannot see them! Problem in settings?
Edit: I was right, turned off avatars in the options.:D:D
I am so dumb.

yash

I draw every day
I don't think that the best option here is to 'log into a user account that works and do the exact same thing that led to the previous user account becoming unusable'.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
He is rich , finally..

WHEN ARMIN HEINRICH posted his I Am Rich application to the Iphone App Store, we're sure he never expected anyone to be stupid enough to actually buy the useless but amusing bling simulator.

And when we read the comments from people on the Apple forums demanding that the app be removed in case anyone accidentally purchased it we, quite understandably, thought that they were being a bit alarmist, and should probably get a sense of humour transplant.

But it had to happen, didn't it?

*images.vnu.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/08/07/iphone-loser-stung-1000-joke/6981.png

Sir... we salute you.

Source

Top Bottom