The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbgupta

Journeyman
this news also showing that Bijoy Mallya (owner of BRC) will invest a lot money to buy new players, because the 20cr. cap will be withdrawn by the IPL committee in next season, Ambani will also purchase some new players, that means we can view even more MONEY in next IPL season;)

yeah read this in today's newspaper.something like european football is going to happen.transfer fees would be applied for contracted players to move to another team.

charu sharma sacked from the post of CEO of RCB.

really? when?

Last edited:

neelu09

Broken In
*ipl.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Charu_Sharma_removed_as_CEO_of_Blore_team/articleshow/3016356.cms

read here

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
charu sharma sacked from the post of CEO of RCB. Prasad rumored to be next in line....
btw what was his job, as a ceo?

and if prasad, is fired as bowling coach, he can come and play as a player in IPL, after all he is only in his late thirties.;)

wonder what dravid will face? he has been in crises ever since he gave up captaincy.:D

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
this 20 cr cap was good for ipl..now peaple like ambani willstart putting in money like crazy..and there will be a dfferent league altogether...not fair imo..

raksrules

Youngling
Where is the Mumbai Indians Vs Kolkata Knight Riders match going to be held ?? Will it be Wankhede stadium or the D.Y. Patil one.
See this link: it suggests that its going to be in Wankhede stadium:

*www.themumbaiindians.com/imp_dates.html

hawisback

Right off the assembly line
I think the mumbai indians and kolkata knight riders match will be held in D.Y Patil... Coz all the matches are shifted to that ground... as said by the commentators... i heard though not sure...

x3060

A LOTR fan
i hope that the MI wins , that will put a balance on this IPL...but , yes i dont want KKR to loose too , that will be a 4 in a row...

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Bangalore's ex-CEO says he was 'summarily dismissed'

It would've been better had Mr. Mallya shown such interest while picking the team. IPL has thrown up quite a few surprises but Bangalore's poor run is surely not one of them.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Aakash Chopra may play for KKR tomorrow , dont know what Ganguly thinks. Aakash in T-20 :sarcastic:
OR
another option is Taibu, he played good innings in practice match, anyone can play in next match

mrbgupta

Journeyman
82/4 now

KKR lacking a blasting opener. They are missing Gayle badly.

82/5 now

94/6

95/7

The royals have gone underground like the king!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom