The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
@ All
If you have any complain against any Mod/ member/ forum administration.......... we have a dedicated thread for this.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85042

I think, there this discussion will be under forum rule..and hopefully mod should not delete complains there.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I saw the match fully. Smith took the catch. The 3rd umpire is an asshole.

1. It was a clean catch. The commentators were also saying the same. With the zoom cameras, we could see that his fingers touched the ground, not the ball.
2. After Ganguly was caught, he was 'telling' the umpire that the ball might have touched the ground. He has no right to 'talk' to umpire on such issues. The umpires/fielders should decide if they want to refer to the 3rd umpire. The batsmen should STFU.

Anyway KKR were royally screwed and outplayed by a better team.

lol, what's up with you? CSK screwed KKR, you're telling: "Come to Eden Garden". RR screwed KKR, you're telling: "Come to Eden Garden". How about MI which screwed KKR? "We'll come to D Y Patil/Wankede and we'll get screwed!" :lol:

what kind of a language is this..i never used such language unless "egg"ed :D to do so..and the mods can go on calling peaple and teams bullshit as much as they want??

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
bhajji ne sree ko chamat mara, grudgy ne eggy ko ban kiya, result udhar ipl mein controversy, idhar ipl thread mein controversy :D

and we had some idiot who said IPL sucks :lol: I DON'T THINK SO, IPL rocks :D

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
I say again, please take the moderator issue here -> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85042&page=3

Else I would have no option left than to close this thread until it returns to topic. Please co-operate.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
bhajji ne sree ko chamat mara, grudgy ne eggy ko ban kiya, result udhar ipl mein controversy, idhar ipl thread mein controversy :D

and we had some idiot who said IPL sucks :lol: I DON'T THINK SO, IPL rocks :D

all work and no play makes digit a dull forum .. :D

Oh_Look_I'm_Banned

Right off the assembly line
Then post all your complaints here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85042&page=3, the admins regularly look into that thread and additionally don't forget to mail them about your complaint.

Veering this thread into mockery won't help anyone. Just continue your discussion on cricket here.
Yeah, posted the whole story there.

By the way, I like your attitude . Why dont you teach drgrudge how to be a nice mod? Considering you are relativly new... I am quite grateful :)....It's not sarcastic this time....I mean it.

Sorry for hijaking this thread, but I would suggest and try to be ontopic from now on...All complaints aginst drgrudge in the other thread from now on.... :)

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Oh_Look_I'm_Banned said:
Yeah, posted the whole story there.

By the way, I like your attitude . Why dont you teach drgrudge how to be a nice mod? Considering you are relativly new... I am quite grateful ....It's not sarcastic this time....I mean it.

Sorry for hijaking this thread, but I would suggest and try to be ontopic from now on...All complaints aginst drgrudge in the other thread from now on....

It's not my attitude or yours, it's the whole forum which is made up of users like you and me, we make the forum, a forum won't exist if not for the members. Every forum is bound to have differences, allegations, fights...but nothing can be resolved if we don't act as one, think as one.

Hopefully this issue should be resolved soon if not sooner. Now let's get back on track.

ancientrites

In the zone
bangalore royal challengers
match played 7
win 2
lost 5
points 4

i am really sad.still 7 matches remaining.i hope some miracle happens if there was

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
It's not my attitude or yours, it's the whole forum which is made up of users like you and me, we make the forum, a forum won't exist if not for the members. Every forum is bound to have differences, allegations, fights...but nothing can be resolved if we don't act as one, think as one.

Hopefully this issue should be resolved soon if not sooner. Now let's get back on track.
sarkar raj :cool:

PS: i don't know why i typed that or what sense it makes :lol:

Oh_Look_I'm_Banned

Right off the assembly line
bangalore royal challengers
match played 7
win 2
lost 5
points 4

i am really sad.still 7 matches remaining.i hope some miracle happens if there was
It already happened dude....Not once but twice....:D
By the way I'm very very very very happy that CSK lost,....what is it.....hatrick in loosing ...3 in a row....wow!!! cool..............

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
according to NDTV, Sachin told them that he will not playing tomorrow....

this news also showing that Bijoy Mallya (owner of BRC) will invest a lot money to buy new players, because the 20cr. cap will be withdrawn by the IPL committee in next season, Ambani will also purchase some new players, that means we can view even more MONEY in next IPL season;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom