The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
I am looking forward for todays match bangalore vs chennai.COME ON BANGALORE
CSK are seeming invincible right now. lets see what happens........

Mi: 154/7

EDIT: this match is going on mumbai, right? then why am i seeing the cheerleaders?!... anyways MI cheerleaders suck big time. look at their outfit. LOL...
Q. what is the limit of $uckage??

A.Mumbai Indians !!! :mad::mad::mad:

really they are a disgrace to the city.:oops::oops::oops:

and the blondes from DC were really nice:evil::evil:

Last edited:

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Mumbai ka haal toh bahut kharab hai, Sachin injured, Bhajji suspended, lose in four matches ........ What next ?
But Mumbai is most costly franchise in this tournament.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Looks like Bhajji's gonna get a minimum of 8 match ban which would rule him out of the IPL. What a shame!!!

P

prashanth_4p

In my view Not only Bhajji should suspended from IPL.. Even Sreeshant should get suspend from IPL. Fault is 50-50 from them.

Sreeshant will never learn how a professional and he don't have sportsman spirit. What a shame.

He is always fight in field, even with Indian's... A Black day in Indian Cricket history.

Let Sreeshant & Bhajji go to school and learn some discipline.:mad:

Pramit

Right off the assembly line
Hello guys, anyone of you playing fantasy game in cricinfo?
its at fantasy.cricinfo.com
game is ipl 2008

May be we should create a league and participate.
I registered late so missed 8 games but its a good game. i just scored many points with gillly yesterday ;)

hawisback

Right off the assembly line
In my view Not only Bhajji should suspended from IPL.. Even Sreeshant should get suspend from IPL. Fault is 50-50 from them.

Sreeshant will never learn how a professional and he don't have sportsman spirit. What a shame.

He is always fight in field, even with Indian's... A Black day in Indian Cricket history.

Let Sreeshant & Bhajji go to school and learn some discipline.:mad:

I dont find any fault in sreeshant... he just shows his agression... n there s nothin wrong in it... wat kind f game you want, wat professionalism r sportsman spirit u r talkin about man?? u want a bowler to come bowl and go is it??? and a batsman to bat and leave... if u hav played this game u shd know how important agression is... bajji was wrong he shd not hav slappd sree but sree i dont find ny fault in sree...

praka123

left this forum longback
who's bhaji?he is a animal.he's got violent aggression before also.sreesanth is a kid!he just showed off,thinking himself as a Lion while he is a fox in reality :lol:
But my Sympathies for Sree.Poor guy!

guys,I searched utube for some clips,but nothing! :D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Man, this is ridiculous. Look at the news channels and news sites.

bhajji/sreesanth row is a minor issue that is being blown out of proportion by media

On the other hand, India launched record breaking 10 satellites into space and it has become a 30 second clip in news and one line news update in main pages.

Where are these f***ing news wallah's going.

Only NDTV is showing the ISRO launch as prime news and others as just news.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^I dont have tv but the above condition is quite sad.

Not just TV

check ibnlive.com, timesnow.tv. Look at what they are showing as blow up and search where the ISRO news is.

Next see ndtv.com.

Now, see aajtak.com, they even have breaking news as "Khali loses to Big Show (in WWE match)" and nowhere in the site did they mention about ISRO's launch.

F****ing lunatics.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Chennai now sports full strength side for the first (and the last) time in IPL. IMO, they shouldn't change the winning squad. Let Ntini and Morkel get the feel of IPL and join the ranks in the next match.

Hope CSK wins today's duel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom