The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
I think Rajasthan has got the third best team in this league.
In next match they will have Graeme Smith,Sohail Tanveer,Younis Khan,Morne Morkel
Dmitri Mascharenhas is also in their team.

I am elated to see Royals win. They are underdogs in IPL and it was good to see 'em win.:)

No they are not underdogs.Look at their full squad first.

Last edited:

mrbgupta

Journeyman
Loved to watch Sreesanth thrashed after being animated with no reason.He and his team deserved this defeat.Sometimes God of Cricket does justice.

Who

Guess Who's Back
drgrudge is wrong for the first time & i feel so happy, i supported RR because they were the underdogs but NOW they are gonna get those missing players in their next match , beware people this maybe the time to change your predication !!

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
drgrudge is wrong for the first time & i feel so happy, i supported RR because they were the underdogs but NOW they are gonna get those missing players in their next match , beware people this maybe the time to change your predication !!
Felt great when my prediction for the day went awry. I love Shane Warne. The man still bowls beautifully at this age.

Suprised to see that Punjab lost its 2 games. Loosing to Chennai is understandable but Royals? They have a good side with one of the best bowling attack.

Tomorrows predictions.
Shahid Afridi and Gillchrist opening combo is deadly. Afridi can bowl as well. Delhi on the other hand has a good bowling attack and athletic fielders but lacks in batting. If the opening pair is gone, then it's a problem for them.

Delhi will be routed by Deccans.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Felt great when my prediction for the day went awry. I love Shane Warne. The man still bowls beautifully at this age.

Suprised to see that Punjab lost its 2 games. Loosing to Chennai is understandable but Royals? They have a good side with one of the best bowling attack.

Tomorrows predictions.
Shahid Afridi and Gillchrist opening combo is deadly. Afridi can bowl as well. Delhi on the other hand has a good bowling attack and athletic fielders but lacks in batting. If the opening pair is gone, then it's a problem for them.

Delhi will be routed by Deccans.

hehe for us Delhi Daredevils look at our bowling line up.
Asif and Mcgrath bowling together,then there is Daniel Vettori,Shoaib Malik :p

Deccan Chargers ka Dhakkan Chargers bana denge :mad:

digi23

Broken In
Sreesanth su(ks he bowls full 10 overs in 50 over match and give 50 to 70 runs and take 1 wicket,keeping whacking the grounds and showing some faces. Same thing doin in 20/20

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
gaurav_indian -
Delhi has a amazing bowling attack. Against Royals, all the 4 foreign players were bowlers. IMO, they should retain their winning side. Pakistan had just finished their Bangladesh tour and they might be tired. If Asif and Mailk play, will they replace Mahroof (who bowled well in the last match) and Daniel Vettori?

What about batting? Deccans have a balanced side.

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
gaurav_indian -
Delhi has a amazing bowling attack. Against Royals, all the 4 were foreign players. IMO, they should retain their winning side. Pakistan had just finished their Bangladesh tour. If Asif and Mailk play, will they replace Mahroof (who bowled well in the last match) and Daniel Vettori?

What about batting? Deccans have a balanced side.

Afridi is playing tomorrow for Dhakkans.All the pakistani players were playing T20 against Bangladesh yesterday.And today Kamran was playing for Jaipur.So i think Asif will play instead of Brett Greeves.
Out of Asif and Malik only one will play.Abhi abhi viru se baat hui hai phone pe.:p
Delhi's batting

Viru
Gambhir
Shoaib Malik
Manoj Tewari

baaki abhi yaad nahi hai :)

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
hehe for us Delhi Daredevils look at our bowling line up.
Asif and Mcgrath bowling together,then there is Daniel Vettori,Shoaib Malik :p

Deccan Chargers ka Dhakkan Chargers bana denge :mad:

:mad: :mad: kal apna deccan chargers Delhi daredevils ko Dare hue devils bana denge:D :D

Delhi has the most promising bunch of local Talent (like Shikhar dhawan, Mithun Manhas, Rajat Bhatia, Pradeep Sangwaan etc ...) and a good blend of overseas players ...its a balanced side and tomorrows match will be as exciting as it can be. My bet is on DELHI DAREDEVILS.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Re: ::The official IPL Thread::

Anchoring ke beech beech mein comedy hoti hai kabhi spot boy ka head nazar aata hai kabhi ajeeb ajeeb si sound.:mad: For example "oye chotu 2 chai laa" :mad:
WOW!!! never saw such things till now, hope i dont miss it in the next match...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom