The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: ::The official IPL Thread::

From the same VIP stand???
Yeah.....

Its exactly in front of the new pavillion. If we turn our faces back, we could see the team sitting in the balcony. There is a small lane which divides the VIP stand int two parts. Players go out to play and go inside the pavillion from there. And if you sit beside that lane, you'll be just 2 feets away from the player who is walking in that lane. :D:D:D:D

But the camera is rarely taken over the people sitting there.

jxcess2

Banned

I'm not a Ponting fan. I am just saying that Ponting carries some of sort of lucky charm on him. If u check the games played by Australia whenever he is included, u will notice they always seem to win and when he is out they are thrashed so badly. Do u remember their one day series with new zealand just before the world cup when Ponting was not included? If I'm not wrng they were beaten 3-0 in the tourny and when Ponting was again brought back in the world cup they won the series without a single loss.

If u check the IPL series also u will notice the Kolkatta team has gone undefeated. I think Ponting carries some sort of charisma which inspires other players in the team. He seems to have some sort of overbearing and haughty attitude which shakes off the timidness in other players.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k

hehe..me will go for the KKR vs mumbai match at 29th..well..we kolkattans have some grudges against mumbaikars..expect a gruelling match..and the crowd... :D :D ..its gonna be arsenal vs tottenham.. :))

go gunners..gun the totts down.. :D :D

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall

The best match is on April 26th. Super Kings Vs Knight Riders at MAC, Chepauk. I'll try to go there. :D

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k

yea..that will be a tough un..Dhoni vs DADA..MIKE VS DAVID HUSSEY!!!..man..gonna be a grueller..go DADA..GO KKR... :D

raksrules

Youngling
Why the wicketkeeper has Mic and earphone in IPL matches ?

Why does the wicketkeeper has Mic and earphone in IPL matches for the whole innings and the commentators keep on talking with them intermittently ?? :D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

did you guys see Ajay Jadeja in Extra Innings. In my opinion, he is the worst anchor I ever saw, nonsense talk by him.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k

jadeja is n a**..did u hear his comment on dada during the pre match analysis..when that correspondent of theirs..lekha or sumthin was interviewing dada..jadeja remarked.."saurav is looking closely at lekha"..what kind of an ill comment is that in such a professional event...crap..!!!

narangz

Web developer

Kings XI Punjab will beat Rajasthan Royals today :D

SET Max Sucks!!! ESPN & STAR are the best.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.

Bah.. Mumbai Indians are going to win. :p

Remember it's Mukesh at the helm :D

slugger

Banned
Re: Why the wicketkeeper has Mic and earphone in IPL matches ?

Why does the wicketkeeper has Mic and earphone in IPL matches for the whole innings and the commentators keep on talking with them intermittently ?? :D

to get on-field opinion during the match - was it so hard to guess

Requesting MODs to delete/merge it with the Official IPL thread

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

^^ +1.

Can't say who can win the title but the final will be between Hyderabad and Chennai.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid

business is one thing..yeas mukesh is kick ass business man..but sports is another matter....

look at mallya...business -- +1 but F1 --- not so good...but justa year..got time..may surprise all...

me for King's team....first in office to get a jersey of team colours....

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta

In other news boundaries have been shortened to 65 yards in IPL :x..which is the minimum allowed by ICC..:(
cld sixers lose their 'value' coz of this??

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity

Hey i didnt understand IPL in first place....i dont watch tv and news so can u please tell me what is IPL and which cricket teams are there etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom