The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
But this is bad news for chennai their bowling s****

Once guys like Hayden,Hussey and Jacob Oram will leave this team they will be struggling to score more than 200.:lol:
Dude, next week Ntini, Morkel and L Balaji will return to the squad. Stefen Fleming will come in for Hayden. I still believe Chennai has one of the strongest side. We'll reach the semis.

Dipen01

Youngling
You can't really blame him for his batting. Nayar should not have taken that single. But surely his bowling is waste as of now.

Dude this is 20-20, Even 11th player is expected to make contact with the ball ESPECIALLY when its bloody FREE HIT, its not as if this so called idiot nehra is a newbie, he has been in this game long enough to get the sense of touching the ball

besides you can't blame nayar ever run was crucial.. Now that everything happened it seems logical that Nayar should have skipped but that was a proper decision. Nayar did his part well.. Even though he was not batting freely..shaky starts with only sweeps.. be he did good..

Even though i am not a huge supporter for Mumbai Indians.. but i feel sad for them..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
WTH, atleast Nehra could have got a single by just touching the ball.......
And yeah, those Nayar's fours could have been sixes...Just his badluck. Personally, I would rate his innings above Hayden's.

Nayar is a great talent. He wasn't in the auction. Nor he is a Ranji neither a U19 player.

*img102.imageshack.us/img102/7293/nayarzk4.jpg

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Dude, next week Ntini, Morkel and L Balaji will return to the squad. Stefen Fleming will come in for Hayden. I still believe Chennai has one of the strongest side. We'll reach the semis.

I dont think that Fleming can score as fast as Haydos aur Hussey.
Balaji is coming from injury.Yes you will reach the semis.Uske aage sochne ki jurrorat nahi hai.:mad:

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
hello guys,

I think after few matches, i have figured out that telecast is very poor, and that canon ad always comes in way in replays. there has to some limit for ads, do we see any ads in football except during half time?
thats coz football doesnt have a national following like cricket does, so obviously not many advertisers are interested....... so less ads:p

Who

Guess Who's Back
He means in any country in the world, they can't show ads in football except for the half time.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
besides you can't blame nayar ever run was crucial.. Now that everything happened it seems logical that Nayar should have skipped but that was a proper decision. Nayar did his part well.. Even though he was not batting freely..shaky starts with only sweeps.. be he did good..
What logical?

I'll apreciate Nayar's decision of taking the single.

He was already prepared to hit the ball and run, and by the time he would had realized that the ball was a No Ball, he was already in between the run and he couldn't afford to go back and get run out. One can be dismissed Run OUT can be on a No Ball.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
this srk has sum luck guys..whatever he touches transforms to gold...man!!!i bet on KKR coz of shahrukh.. :D
agree. look at the stupid ambanis, paid 113 million dollars, and ended with a shitty team called "mumbai indians":D:D:D, which cant even win a match. SRK paid much less and struck gold.:p

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol less ads for football? :lol:
They charge equally more for those handful of ads after the Half Time.......:lol:

agree. look at the stupid ambanis, paid 113 million dollars, and ended with a shitty team called "mumbai indians":D:D:D, which cant even win a match. SRK paid much less and struck gold.:p
MI is shitty?? WTH, did you see today's match?

I bet those KKR can't chase like this under pressure.......May be they can chase. But MI is not shitty....

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

Sachin himself is more than 113 million(infact you cant set his price) so thats not a bad deal.:p

Who

Guess Who's Back
Lol we will see if your KKR manages to actually win this after 2-3 of his players have to leave this team, actually how can you say MI is a shitty team after today , this match really proved there is no one strong team in IPL, that can't be beaten.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I dont think that Fleming can score as fast as Haydos aur Hussey.
Balaji is coming from injury.Yes you will reach the semis.Uske aage sochne ki jurrorat nahi hai.:mad:
I dont think that Fleming can score as fast as Haydos and Hussey.
Balaji is coming from injury.Yes you will reach the semis. There'll be no need to think after that.

The italics words are the English translation of your Hindi. Was it difficult? I'm fed up of reading Hindi here. :evil:

Someone start a new IPL thread (English Version).

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sachin himself is more than 113 million(infact you cant set his price) so thats not a bad deal.:p
+1

And if one day Sanath Jayasuriya gets the momentum, he can be thrice as devastating as Sehwag.

I'm also supporting MI just because of Sachin and Sanath. My two all time favourites......:D

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
I dont think that Fleming can score as fast as Haydos and Hussey.
Balaji is coming from injury.Yes you will reach the semis. There'll be no need to think after that.

The italics words are the English translation of your Hindi. Was it difficult? I'm fed up of reading Hindi here. :evil:

Someone start a new IPL thread (English Version).

Maybe i am getting on your nerves.:lol:This is not EPL this is IPL.:pAnd enjoy your IPL thread.I wont post here.Happy?

Dipen01

Youngling
What logical?

I'll apreciate Nayar's decision of taking the single.

He was already prepared to hit the ball and run, and by the time he would had realized that the ball was a No Ball, he was already in between the run and he couldn't afford to go back and get run out. One can be dismissed Run OUT can be on a No Ball.

I said the same thing that what Nayar did was a right thing as every run was crucial..

But after seeing Nehra's antics (or lack of it) now it feels that skipping that run would have actually helped..

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
MI is shitty?? WTH, did you see today's match?

I bet those KKR can't chase like this under pressure.......May be they can chase. But MI is not shitty....
well thats ur point of view. only time will tell who is right.

and i used the word "shitty" coz, mumbai has produced a lot of good national level cricketers in the past. but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that "mumbai indians" doesnt figure among the top 3-4 teams of IPL.:|

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I said the same thing that what Nayar did was a right thing as every run was crucial..

But after seeing Nehra's antics (or lack of it) now it feels that skipping that run would have actually helped..
Yeah, but he could have got run out......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom