The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Guys , i know its a bit late but just logged onto the forum today only..

Although the closing ceremony was awesum , i felt disgusted at Katrina's performance .. wasn't that a shameful act that she danced on tune of Jai Ho by PCD instead of that one by A.R Rahman ! No offence meant , but i wasn't able to digest that .. What r ur views ??

sujoyp

Grand Master
Guys , i know its a bit late but just logged onto the forum today only..

Although the closing ceremony was awesum , i felt disgusted at Katrina's performance .. wasn't that a shameful act that she danced on tune of Jai Ho by PCD instead of that one by A.R Rahman ! No offence meant , but i wasn't able to digest that .. What r ur views ??

hmmm...was it really pussycat tune???.....I thought AR Rehman gave music to that song too...soo it dosnt matter

Anyways katrina didnt dance too much...just some glimpse:smile:

appserver

Third Eye
I read in a blog that all semi finals, finals and some league matches are staged. :?:
And that guy has cleanly predicted the winners, who would be the reason for the victory before each game.

The best part was the finals. He said that DC will win the finals not with the batting but by bowling. He also said that "SINGH IS KING". At the end of the day Harmeet Singh was brought under limelight. RP (Singh) and Harmeet (Singh) put together has taken 5 wickets. Even the Required Run rate was less than or equal to run a ball all the RCB players played some rash,needless shots and got out.

This is because DC and RCB owners have lost too much of bucks in the previous season. To compensate things these two teams are pushed in to the finals. This might be true because if you remember the WC 2007[50 Overs], India and Pakistan made an early exit. Because of that BCCI, PCB suffered a huge loss. At the same time Kapil Dev's ICL was a hit. India won the T20 world cup by beating Pakistan and the IPL was launched. I think Modi has applied the same formula.

Having said that still I can't beleive that people like Kumble, Dravid are involved in this. Nothing to take away, but something is definitely fishy about this year IPL. Remember, Sharukh left early giving the reason that unless his team performs he wont come back [knowing that his team wont perform]. Even in the last year IPL Rajasthan Royals was underrated and suffering a huge loss in the beggining of the tournament. At the end of the season they were the champs. Same thing occured this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom