The new Lara Croft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
In her latest incarnation the new Lara Croft isn’t just a pretty face - as a former gymnastic representative for Great Britain, she’s now got the all action skills to match.

Athletic and agile, 23 year old Alison Carroll from Croydon is set to be catapulted from her current job as a receptionist to a world of superstardom as she follows in the footsteps of Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie and model Nell McAndrew to become the new face of Lara Croft.

Unlike her predecessors Alison does not come from a modelling background, but with 12 years’ experience as a professional display gymnast, she is completely at ease at the thought of appearing in front of thousands of screaming Lara Croft fans. She certainly had no trouble impressing the judges when she competed against hundreds of other hopefuls in the search to find the live model of the action heroine.

Alison is an elite gymnast who has flown the flag for Great Britain. She has performed across the UK and overseas as part of a team of twenty athletes, wowing Prince Charles when she appeared at a special event at Westminster Abbey. She is also a dedicated coach of younger gymnasts, and recently choreographed the routine for the junior team that won the British National Championships.

Alison already follows a rigorous training regime, visiting the gym six times per week, and will be well prepared as she embarks on the fast and gruelling training programme required to portray sexy heroine Lara Croft. Starting immediately she will undertake a series of courses which will include a SAS survival, combat and semi-automatic weapon firing courses in Eastern Europe, and a crash course in world archaeology, to become the world famous, archaeologist and action heroine.

*www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/article1043524023cfd6f00000578858-468x691.jpg

Hi Reso Pics
1: *www.pcgamingplanet.com/images/2008/08/alison-carrollis-1.jpg
2: *www.pcgamingplanet.com/images/2008/08/alison-carrollis-2.jpg

Read More

Man!!! She is hot!!!

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
you just bet me .. i was about to post it..

she looks exactly like the real game character...

anyway angelina jolie looked powerful in that role ..

anyway mod .. dont u feel this is inappropriate section to post....

reporting ... !!!:evil:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
What happened to Angelina Jolie? This is like a television show switching actors. My heart has been shot.

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
Arey this will be moved to Gamerz section in some time. You guys are deviating from the main point. :p

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i think mods should be a example ... and post thread in respective section...

then is rules bendable for mods alone here ???

and please dont justify saying anything pathik..

we expect more from mods...\

hope this gets moved soon....

why cant u post it in gaming section directly ???

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
old news, i mean too old *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/86.png

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
Are you guys crazy ?? Angelina aunty is old. She is lusty, not sexy. This girl kicks her ass, physically and beautifully ! Plus she is brit !! Oh god i love her ! Angelina can go take care of her 7 babies..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom