The new Lara Croft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
me so don't likes fake jugs *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/97.png
Anyway here are some more HQ shots, well she got BCG shots too, good for her:
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/AlisonCarrollTheNewLaraCroftAug2008.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/AlisonCarrollTheNewLaraCroftAug2-1.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/AlisonCarrollTheNewLaraCroftAug2-2.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/AlisonCarrollTheNewLaraCroftAug2-3.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/AlisonCarrollTheNewLaraCroftAug2-4.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/AlisonCarrollTheNewLaraCroftAug2-5.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/AlisonCarrollTheNewLaraCroftAug2-6.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/AlisonCarrollTheNewLaraCroftAug2-7.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/AlisonCarrollTheNewLaraCroftAug2-8.jpg

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Angelina is Lara Croft @ her sexiest... Alison is athletic... I prefer the sexy one.... ;)

This gals got a good bod... esp.. terrific legs. But is flawed.. in skin. Not spotless... scar on the left knee... needle mark on the left hand... & not to forget... a mole between ;). These give her a real-ness... that she has come up as an ordinary girl in ordinary conditions.

But Angel is still my perfect Lara. Time might have taken it's toll. So.... drop out :(
*tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:GkXYD-16zNDi4M:*img227.imageshack.us/img227/659/angelinajolie061ldp5.jpg*tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:l0A7lI6PJxgEQM:*img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_02/CroftBikiniL_468x668.jpg

Last edited:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
Any way i m waiting desperately for the UNDERWORLD. Its graphics is going to be amazing.:)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Are you guys crazy ?? Angelina aunty is old. She is lusty, not sexy. This girl kicks her ass, physically and beautifully ! Plus she is brit !! Oh god i love her ! Angelina can go take care of her 7 babies..
That "aunty" can kick this girls booty back to the next oblivion.Check her out in Wanted.Age doesn't matter nor does it have anything to do with her having kids.Do you dare question the lady who has been voted "World's Sexiest Female" end number of times? :D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Lawl. This Alison Carrol is the one who looks like an aunty. *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17.png

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
This thread almost got me into BIG trouble in my office.... a Lady visitor to our office just happend to see me scrolling on this page :oops:.. for a moment I thought she was my boss's wife, but she turned out to be someone else !!! I was really freaked out for sometime.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Dunno, but for some reason she reminds me of Carmen Elektra from Meet The Spartans :D

The bomb so fresh...
The bomb so dope...
The bomb so deff...
The bomb so cool...

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
T159 on Kalyani's Case again :D Man u r like a tormenting Big B to him. U might just emotionally scar him for rest of his life turning him into a Skullfu**er. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom