The LG Optimus One Thread

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
stay away from it till the battery backup gets bumped. with h/w acceleration on permanently (so triple buffering is possible) battery life should be less than half of CM9.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Yeah, I'm not moving to JB anyway for now as long as it gets a stable battery lifetime.

You saw the Hep's last patch? xda-developers - View Single Post - [DICUSSION][UNOFFICIAL][CM9][WEEKLIES]Android ICS 4.0.4

Looks like it will improve the battery as most of the battery drain is because of screen light.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^Well but this is what it shouldn't be isn't it? I mean the ROM without this patch is fine. Any button press should turn on backlight.

BTW does that improved battery?

Xbox

Inclined to Tech
I am using Last kiss Rom but cant use nextgtv app in it..no video and automatically go back to the main menu..any body tried this..?
Apart from that everything working good...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^Well but this is what it shouldn't be isn't it? I mean the ROM without this patch is fine. Any button press should turn on backlight.

BTW does that improved battery?

no. originally (or with CM7) pressing the 4 buttons turn the backlight on. But with this patch only the power key can turn backlight on.

battery life? didn't check. or if it does increase battery life, not much difference.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^ That's what it should do. This patch should increase battery life little bit (unnoticable). Anyway I'm fine with this patch. I want to turn on lights on any button press.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^Not other than legacy ICS bugs.

Also if possible please post your views like what problems you are facing and about the battery life after using it for few days. Also if all the basic features(WiFi, Data, Tethering, Camera, Youtube HQ etc.) works fine.

gmg9

in the kaya
anybody facing any problems with quickpic. am on heps final.

prob 1: after opening a pic to view, total black screen after some sec.
prob 2: no image when trying to edit a pic.

mohityadavx

Youngling
^^Not other than legacy ICS bugs.

Also if possible please post your views like what problems you are facing and about the battery life after using it for few days. Also if all the basic features(WiFi, Data, Tethering, Camera, Youtube HQ etc.) works fine.

Well so far so good :)
Well I used 2G Data for first time on the cellphone so don't know whether it really drains the battery at much higher rate in Oxygen or its normal with every phone
I wont be using Youtube on phone, camera is decent actually better than my previous rom oxygen (2.3.7)
I will post about Wifi and other stuff once I reach college

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
anybody facing any problems with quickpic. am on heps final.

prob 1: after opening a pic to view, total black screen after some sec.
prob 2: no image when trying to edit a pic.

O2 have this problem with quickpic I guess. xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][ICS][v1.1.0 - 6/11/12] Oxygen ROM 3.0.0 (Android 4.0.4)

Answer : xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][ICS][v1.1.0 - 6/11/12] Oxygen ROM 3.0.0 (Android 4.0.4)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Anyone has the default alarm tone on stock ROM? No other ROM can wake me up except that irritating, annoying BEEP BEEP!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if someone has a stock rom based custom rom, it can easily be extracted. BTW i am sure you are not talking about this:
*i.imgur.com/ZOKEe.jpg

gmg9

in the kaya
O2 have this problem with quickpic I guess. xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][ICS][v1.1.0 - 6/11/12] Oxygen ROM 3.0.0 (Android 4.0.4)

Answer : xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][ICS][v1.1.0 - 6/11/12] Oxygen ROM 3.0.0 (Android 4.0.4)

thx fr da link. still no solution :-(

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I am on Hephappy's Last Kiss.

Battery life is terrible...

Here is a screenshot of my battery usage overnight... Everything off... Wifi, Bluetooth, Data... eveything off... I rebooted the phone before putting it down. It was at 100%, Look at it after 6:30 hours overnight...

Lost 1% charge every 18 minutes without touching the phone...

*i.imgur.com/ua4MY.png

Also, another bug, is I keep losing signal completely even in areas with good range. Have to go the Airplane mode and back to restore signal...

Need a new ROM... need a better ROM...

kaz

right here
mine was 8% drop last night in around 6hrs ...with everything off and alarms on.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom