The LG Optimus One Thread

kaz

right here
if you have downloaded the GAPPS, market should be there by the name vending. just push it to system/app else do this:
1. make a second copy of the rom
2. open it using any rar file compressor (like winrar)
3. navigate to system/app
4. add vending (extracted previously from GAPPS) to the folder (select add if you use winrar)
5. wipe everything and flash

PS: don't rename vending to anything else it mayn't work

BTW, CM9 nightlies will be out soon :razz:

CyanogenMod nightlies changelog for P500

thanks bro for the info :)

vl try later after my exam ends on 8th march n i vl b at home :) :) :)

Neo

I f^cked my phone while themeing. I just changed some PNGs and XMLs in framework-res.apk and the system went on bootloop. Did I miss something?:mad:

Neo

can you share the framework file with me. don't want to download the whole MIUI rom again.
That is what I asked you to do.:rolleyes:
my idea is simple: extract everything and check what file(s) is responsible for giving MIUI taskbar its look. once found, try to replace it.
When I tried to replace framework-res.apk with root explorer, the phone went into bootloop. Any fix? Or am I doing something wrong here? :screwy:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ again? :facepalm: i told you, don't replace framework just like that. it is linked with other files and so if the links are broken they'll keep searching and keep rebooting.

also not all apks can be removed or should be removed. and specially no xlm files should not be touched unless you know what you are doing. xml file stores permission as well as links. do this and that with the xml files (forget deleting) and bootloop. i was also checking how to theme roms but currently busy with college projects. once i deal with study, i'll resume work on theming. and read as many guides as possible. not all guides are 100% accurate and hardly any guide have anything about ICS. i have a feeling ICS uses slightly different files & structures than GB hence theming or changing themes won't be easy. specially cause CM9 is still WIP.

Neo

Okay. So, this is what i got on CM7 Nightlies. :D:D:D

Also, is there any multiplayer game for Android?? Like the teeworlds for PC.

I also came across this nice guide for Gingerbread.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Can anyone please tell whats the difference between "linking" files to sd and "moving" files to sd in link2sd app.....

Moving to SD means it moves to your 1st SD card partition...

Linking to SD is better, as it moves all apps to the 2nd SD card partition, which could be a lot faster if its ext3 or ext4...

So, select all and link... Everything works fine, including widgets and keyboards, which generally don't work if you move to SD...

Cheers!

funzuloo

Broken In
Moving to SD means it moves to your 1st SD card partition...

Linking to SD is better, as it moves all apps to the 2nd SD card partition, which could be a lot faster if its ext3 or ext4...

So, select all and link... Everything works fine, including widgets and keyboards, which generally don't work if you move to SD...

Cheers!

Thanks a lot....

kaz

right here
my fone is not chargiing.....
it shows that carger is connected and fone is charging but battery level keeps on going down......

please help.....

will post the graph's screenshot latter....having exams from 2pm......

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
same here. using mom's Samsung charger since a few month.

I just made a flashable zip using ultimate online kitchen to make the status bar transparent. Rest is LUNARUI Theme Chooser theme, MIUI go launcher theme.

really nicely done. I'll try at evening time.

Hannibal09

Broken In
hi all, i am giving up my LG optimus one to my sister. tell me most stable version of rom available. android version 2.2 or 2.3. thanks in advance. if possible, kindly also paste link here.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^Well you can flash the stock ROM..!! :)

Otherwise if you want to stick with Custom ROM than flash A8.

But unfortunately the ROM has been removed. :(

But you'll find the link in this thread on previous pages.

UPDATE : Here's it.. *www.fileserve.com/file/KaTUVZG/A8-CyanogenMod-7.2.0-RC0-OptimusOne-KANG-signed.zip

funzuloo

Broken In
I upgraded my phone to new baseband.....i want to know which is the most stable rom for the newbaseband. i used N2 but encountered random reboots.

Top Bottom