The LG Optimus One Thread

sganesh

Journeyman
Currently im using V20C -official update which has lot of problems like worst battery life,GPS not working so on..Even with data connection diabled its not giving even 1 day without charging..
Which is Best Softwareversion available for LG optimus one?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Currently im using V20C -official update which has lot of problems like worst battery life,GPS not working so on..Even with data connection diabled its not giving even 1 day without charging..
Which is Best Softwareversion available for LG optimus one?

I use Mik's Cyanogenmod 7.1 v6.5.8 with Fserve's fork of Franco kernal 19.4... I am very happy with the performance and battery life. --- [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][stable:6.5.8,testing:6.6.1] CyanogenMod 7.1.0 (Android 2.3.7) - xda-developers

There might be better ROMs out there... haven't checked them out yet...

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
@AndroidFan

Gingerbread_is_coming_on_lg_optimus_2x_3d_and_black_in_november
Lets see whether LG update them or not as promised, if they do we can hope for ICS on Optimus 2X...

sim

Broken In
hi

i have a lg optimus one & recently i am facing a problem with it in loading android market

when i click market > it shows loading and keeps on showing that & nothing happing

i tried to find out solution on internet & found many android users r facing problems like this & its because of some new updates from google

one solution i found

settings > application >market> unstall updates

after that it works fine but when i swich of my phone & starts again i get same problem

please suggest how to solve it

thanks

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Why to care about 2X when we have O1???

The problem is, can we trust LG in the future? Its official GB update for Optimus One is crappy as hell. Regular users should not have to install custom ROMs to use their phones properly. Most cannot do it.

Its good that hackers have developed and ported CM7 for my phone... that is something LG should have done with its enormous resources.

IMO, pure Google is the best experience... Nexus should launch in India... That will be my next phone...

Tanveerpa

Broken In
Hi
i updated my o1from froyo to gb 2.3.3. But since then the battery is gettimg disharged so quickly. Today morning at 9.30 i swithed off my mobile and afternoon when i saw the mobile is struck at android logo. Then i removed battery, inserted it again and switched on. To my surprise battery level was only 32% which was 100% when i swithed it off. Since then the bartery isgetting discharged very fast. Say wirhinone hour of very light use some 20% battery disharged. Its getting o er like hel. Please help what to do? Ya i do want to flash cuatom rom but afraid of bricking.

Mr.rebel

Broken In
finally brought my optimus one today.

it is manufactured in october 2011.

got a nice in-ear headset (without mic). does all the lg optimus one comes with such a type of headset?
will check the quality and update here.

I would like to change my stock 2 GB card to a 8GB.please suggest a good brand and class

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
congrats :smile:

there should be a mic. does the headphone look like this:
*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZMo51VKkmAQ/TgQf_kxAwaI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/iXRPbg_w0f4/s640/IMG_20110624_105306.jpg

for memory card check flipkart. they have Class4 & Class10 8Gb cards.

pratik385

In the zone
Ive the same one btw stock 2.2.2 v10d is running great on wifi, 1.5 days back up :)
Im enjoying it, have CM7 but i dont know its not well organied :S

Mr.rebel

Broken In
yeah, the very same stuff.

i've heard class 4 8 gb card in lg optimus one shows unmounting problems. Is that true?

sorry, I forgot to mention.

I got 3gb internet usage for 3months from Aircel and Docomo with the phone, an offer from lg

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
unmounting problem with Android 2.2. was fixed in 2.2.1 or 2.2.2 update. also all these bugs are available in stock ROM (i reason i seriously hate LG softwares).

Mr.rebel

Broken In
hey guys
I need your help.

I'm using airtel gprs in my lg optimus one. I can't login into any of the accounts like google, facebook, twitter etc but I the stock browser works fine.
I can't access into android market because i can't login into google.

Is that a issue with airtel gprs settings?

Mr.rebel

Broken In
it was resolved automatically. I think it's related to the settings i've recieved from airtel. I'm happy with the internet speed.

and p500 is my first android, I'm really in love with android and this device. it's awesome.

the only problem I've encountered is the battery life.

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
guys i have cm7 6.5.8 and i am happy with it. :D but sometimes when i play a video or start camera app, some vertical lines appear on the screen. its really annoying when playing videos. also when i record videos using video camera, recorded sound sounds like its recorded inside a very log pipe. what should i do ?? :O

6.5.7 had same prob.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Is there any application that can allow video chat on O1? Its not possible with skype as O1 doesn't has front cam so is there any other app which can use the camera on backside?

Or any app which takes video and sends to other device via internet or bluetooth? :???:

Top Bottom