The LG Optimus One Thread

TechnoFan

Bazinga!
Calibrated my battery using Battery Calibration - Android Market app, and this time my battery lasted for 20hrs after medium-heavy usage. :razz:

me1

Broken In
after a long time you have posted here :smile:

try a hard reset (home +, volume down + power, maybe). looks like a hardware problem to me.

I had tried that before posting here, it doesn't work. is it supposed to take me to a reset menu? i don't get that reset menu, i get the regular power off, sound off and air plane mode menu.

it is a hardware problem, i tried to recieve a call with wet hands and then the touch screen stopped responding since then. i hope it will be fine after a while..i really don't want to take it to the service center.
i have peeled off the the protective screen, now i'm tempted to lift up the actual screen with a pin..but i'm afraid i may not be able to put it back even if i manage to remove the screen.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^Thanks, and what about gbs?? You tried it??

gbs? no. flashed goldleaf instead a few minutes ago.

Can someone tell m whats an ASOP?

ROM made from original Android files. not some tweaked rom.

I had tried that before posting here, it doesn't work. is it supposed to take me to a reset menu? i don't get that reset menu, i get the regular power off, sound off and air plane mode menu.

have you done it at power off or power on? i mean when the mobile was off, or on? try it after turning your mobile off.

it is a hardware problem, i tried to recieve a call with wet hands and then the touch screen stopped responding since then. i hope it will be fine after a while..i really don't want to take it to the service center.

just hope its some software problem. H/W problem doesn't get fixed by itself.

now i'm tempted to lift up the actual screen with a pin..but i'm afraid i may not be able to put it back even if i manage to remove the screen.

:shock: DON'T

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
yup. will surely do. fserve told about "awesome battery life". lets see how awesome it is.

for now, everything is really smooth. homescreen is widget free.

Neo

which custom rom getting more battery backup than stock rom ?
for me stock rom gives around 3 days...

have you tried fserve's new gbs kernel.
i think CM7 6.5.7 + fserve's kernel should give you more battery life.

if you are getting 3 days with the stock ROM then this should give 4 days or more.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I guess, doing battery calibration was a wrong decission for me. Earlier I used to get more battery life. It has been decreased now.

Flashed GBS v18a, still no good result. :(

chandrudme

Journeyman
@sam but its not possible to get 640X480 images always..
@tarun the default settings crops d image if it is in larger size.. however i have found a app "Wallpaper Wizardrii" which lets us to set fullscreen wallpaper w/o cropping!

Top Bottom