The LG Optimus One Thread

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
better turn it into a music player like i did with a spare Galaxy Y duos lying around. with already impressive battery life, stripping away network stuff and bloated stuff and switching to airplane mode will give it around 25-30hrs of music playback.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
better turn it into a music player like i did with a spare Galaxy Y duos lying around. with already impressive battery life, stripping away network stuff and bloated stuff and switching to airplane mode will give it around 25-30hrs of music playback.

Or a download machine, with a 16/32 GB SD card. Battery wont last long though. But you can keep it on download overnight with charging on. :D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Download overnight with Charger connected ?? Are you trying to fry the phone ??:hot:

Nope. With torrent and wifi on, the phone also discharges at a much greater rate. With charger it will result in overall rate of a very slow charge. Thereby fulfilling your requirement of a cheap download machine. :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for the update sam. Although the current ROM is perfect (only one bug of phone restarting after Wi-Fi tethering) I will gladly update it yet again. :)

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
No love for the D410(L90) ? I see its quite unpopular here. Most devs are coming from Russia and other such countries. Thought about opening a thread but I see nobody has it.

kaz

right here
No love for the D410(L90) ? I see its quite unpopular here. Most devs are coming from Russia and other such countries. Thought about opening a thread but I see nobody has it.

There a few buyers here, but not sure if they are using it....Its a good phone but after Mi3 launch I don't think many people are interested in it....

Even though start a thread...Every phone/brand has a thread here

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
Hmm.... very true.

Though quite surprisingly, the XDA thread is quite busy with porting CM11 on to it.

[Rom][DEV][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 for LG L90

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
now with f2fs file system (kernel 3.x): CyanogenMod 11.0 for LG Optimus One [F2FS]. They are squeezing the last drop of performance out of this super ancient hardware.

kaz

right here
now with f2fs file system (kernel 3.x): CyanogenMod 11.0 for LG Optimus One [F2FS]. They are squeezing the last drop of performance out of this super ancient hardware.

I have been watching this thread for long now I need a new sd card

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It's all good and all that most of the Proud Optimus Onwers have upgraded to modern phones, but it's not good on sam's part to completely revamp the first post of this thread.
Where is the List of O1 owners went? :'(
[MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION] ... !!! ???!! !!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
It's all good and all that most of the Proud Optimus Onwers have upgraded to modern phones, but it's not good on sam's part to completely revamp the first post of this thread.
Where is the List of O1 owners went? :'(
[MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION] ... !!! ???!! !!

new members came in while most upgraded to better ones. apologies for removing names but the first post required some serious maintenance.

on side news, my O1 soft bricked. new roms keep throwing invalid signature error in boot, turning off signature check causes FC once rom gets flashed. anyone have any idea/experience to fix this issue.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
new members came in while most upgraded to better ones. apologies for removing names but the first post required some serious maintenance.

on side news, my O1 soft bricked. new roms keep throwing invalid signature error in boot, turning off signature check causes FC once rom gets flashed. anyone have any idea/experience to fix this issue.

Well, that's ok. I couldn't get the old version of post from Web archive or google cache, so I guess I will just leave it at that. Atleast we have this thread which have all the members documented for posterity. :p

As far as the issue of force close is concerned, I think you have the maximum experience. I never tried to upgrade ROM after mukulsoni's v12 ROM. Have you tried flashing any Old working ROM?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
As far as the issue of force close is concerned, I think you have the maximum experience. I never tried to upgrade ROM after mukulsoni's v12 ROM. Have you tried flashing any Old working ROM?

nope. but flashing custom recovery too throws same error. used 2 different memory cards. tried using kdz put that POS cant even detect my mobile.

Top Bottom