the HP dv6-6017tx, 6121tx, 6140tx and dv6-6165tx thread

saurav_wow

Broken In
@sauravwow When laptop freezes press the disc eject key. It works for me. Strange problem. I am trying to find a fix

Weird suggestion....but I will definitely try next time my laptop freezes..will let you know the results.

@Ishu Gupta : I will re install Intel GFX and see..

Thanks.

Last edited:

ron_devon

Broken In
Disc Eject does work effectively during hang ups. Though I gave that a try only during my old desktop days.

CCC 11.10 just gave me the creeps. After Express installation and restart, the brightness of the screen was almost taken to negative levels and effected brightness controls of keyboard as well!! Also there is fall in a WEI score. BEWARE!
Reverted back to 11.9. No problems as of now.

Anyone face this yet?

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Disc Eject does work effectively during hang ups. Though I gave that a try only during my old desktop days.

CCC 11.10 just gave me the creeps. After Express installation and restart, the brightness of the screen was almost taken to negative levels and effected brightness controls of keyboard as well!! Also there is fall in a WEI score. BEWARE!
Reverted back to 11.9. No problems as of now.

Anyone face this yet?

I had the same problem with 11.9 on Windows 8

deepak8286

Broken In
can anyone plz tell me how to update the graphic card drivers?

i have two graphic in my laptop onboard intel and switchable AMD6770

how to make my 6770 as default since i dont want to set to 6770 everytime i start a new game

scrops

Right off the assembly line
hello guys! i have purchased 6165tx about a month back....i am using battery bar v3.5.2 to measure battery and its showing battery wear as 4.4% which i think is too much for one month old laptop...i ran the Hp battery check and it says battery is OK....its getting degraded by 0.2% every 3-4 days....is it normal??? is anyone else facing same amount of battery wear??.....i play a lot of games, but i have kept HP coolsense at its coolest...so there is not much heating while playing game...any help appreciated...

akhilfree

Broken In
hello guys! i have purchased 6165tx about a month back....i am using battery bar v3.5.2 to measure battery and its showing battery wear as 4.4% which i think is too much for one month old laptop...i ran the Hp battery check and it says battery is OK....its getting degraded by 0.2% every 3-4 days....is it normal??? is anyone else facing same amount of battery wear??.....i play a lot of games, but i have kept HP coolsense at its coolest...so there is not much heating while playing game...any help appreciated...

dude it's ok, after about 5 months of usage my laptop's battery (6121 tx) has wear level of 13%.

what games have you played, post fps you get ;)

Top Bottom