The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Hey, I just got the remaining two versions of CS: 1.6 and CZ, so just tell me what game are you talking about, in CZ or 1.6? I didn't like the graphics of those two at all, cause Source rules, so normally I don't prefer to play online with that; but with you guys, I will. :D

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ Vivek

well i was talkin abt CS 1.6. BTW since u hv all three versions of CS (1.6, Source and CZ) wich u think Rocks in terms of gameplay, performance and visual effects ???

Cheers n e-peace....

vmp_vivek

In the zone
^^ I will go for Source of course. The gameplay, performance of the game even on medium settings and the graphics very are good, compared to remaining two. Now, I have got the news that Steam is developing the mod, which we can install in the de_dust map of Source, which is HDR enabled. So, we can have full HDR effects, if have the right hardware. Ok, so that's my answer. :D

naveenpoddar

Journeyman
I and my local friends want to play CS online . I know that i want to buy a legal version of the Game inorder to play online but can we share the same copy of game with my friends instead of buying individual copy.

Thanx in advance

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ Naveen

But each PC would require a separate (original) version of the CS Game in order to play it via LAN too, i guess...So IMHO, i think u and ur friends will hv to buy the original game copies. (lets see wat others hv to say...) :)

Cheers n e-peace....

Half life becomes uninteractive..

Hello all members,

I am playing half life 2. The awesome game! but it giving me one problem. It becomes uninteractive whenever i load a saved game. It work smoothly with new game. Unintercative means all moving parts, peoples, things, civilians except Gordon (that's me) freezes. What's that problem, can anybody help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance!
Prady!

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Guyz no talking abt dling full games
Read the forum rules

@pradeep : it appears it is a pirated copy so we cannot help u
Tell us It is original and we can help u

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
@Darthvader - Just telling that one has an orig. copy will help? :lol: Ok, I have all games orig. help me none runs as all are pirated ROFL! kidding...

@author - try using game updates/fixes in case you have the original one and I know you wont fear doing so if u have the original one, else you will simply say 'any other options?' most probably...

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Pradeep , the AI of game disables , simply enable the AI with proper console command , google for the details .

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
@ravipintu: Ya, you can download this full game, but you can only do so from Steam, the official HL-2 provider. And also prepare yourself to pay around 50 dollars via only a credit card to download the full game. I am assuming you have a broadband connection, as the size is over 1GB.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Hey, the site for the HL-2 expansion, Episode One has been launched.

*ep1.half-life2.com/

Getting too excited...will buy it the day it is available here.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ digitized

Thanx for the link bro :) BTW wat earlier versions hv u played?? Hv u tried out CS too ? wich version?

Cheers n e-peace.....

Hi Tech_mastermind, its really working. Thanks! all of u who is involving with me. but another problem occureing, game is crashing down with an error "Memory referrence [some digits#9939acd83# like this] could not read memory." what that?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
ashu888ashu888 said:
@ digitized

Thanx for the link bro :) BTW wat earlier versions hv u played?? Hv u tried out CS too ? wich version?

Cheers n e-peace.....

I have only played the original Half-Life and Half-Life2, wish to play Counter Strike and CS: Source but as it is played online, I cannot because of bandwidth and data transfer limitation problem. When will Dataone be unlimited>>>>gahhh.....?!!!

vmp_vivek

In the zone
digitized said:
Hey, the site for the HL-2 expansion, Episode One has been launched.

*ep1.half-life2.com/

Getting too excited...will buy it the day it is available here.

Thanks for that link, well I already knew that. I will be pre-loading into my computer directly through Steam when its available, like I can download the whole game first and I can play the game when it will be officially released. 8) I have already pre-loaded SiN Episodes: Emergence into my computer, i.e. I have the whole game right now, but I will be only able to play on May 9th, when its released cause I have to start the game through Steam. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom